Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Things gonna turn as yellow as ever

Attachments

• DE094872-7344-4760-9970-DAE4243E7F3B.jpeg
    DE094872-7344-4760-9970-DAE4243E7F3B.jpeg
    243.2 KB · Views: 44
ABCB15C0-3FF0-45F9-B71C-024EFA8752BD.jpeg

49F37719-CD09-4C8C-9ED2-296DD5640804.jpeg
F6AD1318-E0FF-4510-A45A-AABBED1E7CAB.jpeg

Put me down for size 10 disco or bust.

Capping off the stupidity, why in the hell is there an apostrophe after 96 on the insole? Goddddammmnnn Nike, at least make sure the people responsible for the graphics know some basic grammar and punctuation basics. :smh::stoneface:

I'd for sure take those real quick.

I had the OGs of those when they dropped. Played pickup in them a few times and the outsole heel peeled off of the airbag so had to return them. That was actually a common issue back then, at least for me. I went through loads of Nikes back in the '90s that the heels would peel off of. People always talk about how quality back then was so much better than now, and while that might be true in terms of some of the materials they used, it sure as hell wasn't true in terms of build quality.

I had the OGs of those when they dropped. Played pickup in them a few times and the outsole heel peeled off of the airbag so had to return them. That was actually a common issue back then, at least for me. I went through loads of Nikes back in the '90s that the heels would peel off of. People always talk about how quality back then was so much better than now, and while that might be true in terms of some of the materials they used, it sure as hell wasn't true in terms of build quality.

Had quite a few pairs of Pennys did that while growing up. That might have actually been more common then we think. We just tend to overlook it for nostalgia reasons.

Had quite a few pairs of Pennys did that while growing up. That might have actually been more common then we think. We just tend to overlook it for nostalgia reasons.

Believe me, I don't overlook it. I went through so many pairs of "defective" Nikes back then, it became maddening yet almost expected. It was so common that me and my teammates would always inspect shoes at the store before we bought them, specifically to try and find pairs that had solid glue jobs on the heels. I remember the OG Flight Huaraches having this issues as well. The outsold rubber on the heel was rather thin straight out of the box, and a lot of pairs I saw had a little lip there that would cause the heel to rip/peel off if anyone stepped on the back of your shoe while playing.

Does anybody know when the "Suns" colorway is releasing?

There is already one seller on Ebay selling them. From the photos I can see that they actually used leather and that this pair looks like you actually hoop in it!

Second question when is that 96 vs. pair releasing or however it is called?

Thanks!

Does anybody know when the "Suns" colorway is releasing?

There is already one seller on Ebay selling them. From the photos I can see that they actually used leather and that this pair looks like you actually hoop in it!

Second question when is that 96 vs. pair releasing or however it is called?

Thanks!
September 7th for the suns and I believe the 96 vs pair is the “pinstripe” in penny pair....if so they’re out already

Back
Top Bottom