Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

A6140089-05A8-4875-96FB-8A1AD20B3E71.jpeg

Need ASAP

The colorway isn’t bad but t just makes me wish everything else was right. I dunno. I wanted one pair from this years run but I’m still not really sold.

Man i had to come in this joint and day, i was just out and about and saw them Orange joints in person... Headed to the mall tomorrow. No bull**** :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

8F3A26C2-A459-4229-AC07-FEB58B64DCED.jpeg

They are clean asf especially if you Knicks or phx fan this colorway is dope for the match. i just think the $160 retail price isn't worth it of the shoe is compromised with synthetic leather.

Ill def keep a look out for a disco pair.

Although a ton of **** was done wrong on these, I still felt the need to buy solely based off the og-style colorblocking.

The heel tab, solid swoosh, orange piping, leather/nubuck combo upper, and short tongue suck, but I just can't pass on a black Penny 1 with a white wing.

IMG_5401.JPG

Although a ton of **** was done wrong on these, I still felt the need to buy solely based off the og-style colorblocking.

The heel tab, solid swoosh, orange piping, leather/nubuck combo upper, and short tongue suck, but I just can't pass on a black Penny 1 with a white wing.

IMG_5401.JPG
Be real you got them to match the cars interior

Are they more TTS or still like a sneaker flip flop ?

Every single pair of Penny 1 I own throughout the years (2000, 2006, 2011, 2014) are 11.5. That size has always fit the same except for the 2014 batch (ASG pair) which I found to run a hair tighter than the others. These fit like the 06 retro run imo. Still the same issue of heel slippage.

Back
Top Bottom