Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Why they got LP looking like BeetleJuice
b5b7cc97b4c9efd685db5f492fbdcc35.jpg

Any update on a release window? Apparel dropping has to mean we’re getting somewhat close right…

That shirt is needed for sure…

Take this with a grain of salt until it’s confirmed, but I got word that there’s a “white/royal-black” Penny 1 in the system for next summer. It could be what we’ve been waiting for, or Nike could troll us as usual. Like I said, grain of salt.

Are the penny's foam or phylon? In the market for the 2008 black/white/royal pair and Im worried about crumbling.

IN for the shorts! I wish the trim was Royal Blue rather than Black though.

I like the jersey, but it’s going to get dirty fast!

Oh ok the pair I'm looking at is DS and the window is semi foggy. Anyone in the thread got 2008's they still wear?
Are you a sz 11? LOL I wish I would've known you were in the market a few weeks ago, because I just sold my very clean 2008 pair to a local consignment shop for like $20 along with a bunch of other shoes that were more than 10 years old and just taking up space in my closet. I last wore them for a day probably like two years ago and they didn't have any issues, but part of the reason I unloaded them on the super cheap was I figured the air bag and/or more would go wrong at any time if I kept trying to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom