Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Hey does anyone know who or what e-mail address I can send to Nike to request something?

Like remember when we did the Military 4's petition to have the back made of rubber instead of that fugly plastic... does anyone know where or what e-mail address that was sent to?

I want to send them a request or start up a petition to release the other two colorways of the Penny 1's.

Hey does anyone know who or what e-mail address I can send to Nike to request something?

Like remember when we did the Military 4's petition to have the back made of rubber instead of that fugly plastic... does anyone know where or what e-mail address that was sent to?

I want to send them a request or start up a petition to release the other two colorways of the Penny 1's.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

9596PlayoffsHardaway.jpg
This year right here was the pinnacle for kicks in the 90s IMO
pimp.gif

the mid 90's were the best years for kicks...I was going crazy buying the Pippens, Uptempo's, Zoom Flights and was totally broke

the mid 90's were the best years for kicks...I was going crazy buying the Pippens, Uptempo's, Zoom Flights and was totally broke

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

pimp.gif
And the year after 12's, questions, penny 2 and KB8's oh and pippens so much good stuff was dropped in 95-98

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

pimp.gif
And the year after 12's, questions, penny 2 and KB8's oh and pippens so much good stuff was dropped in 95-98

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Tell them to increase the air bubble size while your at it.

i cant believe people are still buying these crappy retros, with the quality being so bad compared to the originals

i cant believe people are still buying these crappy retros, with the quality being so bad compared to the originals

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I guess the same apply to shoes with the jumpman logo huh.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I guess the same apply to shoes with the jumpman logo huh.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I would love to see the big air bubble unit like the OG but we know its not happening even if we protest like what the egyptians are doing.

Back
Top Bottom