Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Sent out an email and everything :emoji_laughing:
25319E4F-FFAF-4086-977F-EC1EF8ABC15F.jpeg

let me explain what happened, so some of the best bots have automation, basically you add the shoe sku and the bot automatically checks out when it goes live.
Screenshot_20220701-085611_Discord.jpg

hit these while I was sleeping,
Screenshot_20220701-101047_Discord.jpg

hit these from oneness just now, didn't even know they were dropping.
not trying to rub it in, just explaining why going manually is so difficult, you are going up against bots that checkout before you even cart and get in queue!
You want to off one of them 12’s? DM me please. 🙏🏾

let me explain what happened, so some of the best bots have automation, basically you add the shoe sku and the bot automatically checks out when it goes live.

not trying to rub it in, just explaining why going manually is so difficult, you are going up against bots that checkout before you even cart and get in queue!

Evil

My man, we all know Bots take stock. Welcome to 2018 lol. But congrats on the dubs, happy for you sincerely.

Looking at those checkout times it's definitely easy to understand why these places sell out in less than a minute.

Same boat as everyone else with DTLR link. I was right on, able to cart a 10.5, put in CC info, and then got out of stock. I also went to my local mall and hit JD sports, champs, and footlocker and nada. Footlocker was only store with GS sizes out.

Back
Top Bottom