Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

You guys can find lots of discords that offer Shopify site monitors. I’m in two right now and have hopped around a groups over the years.

You’d have to invest in a bot, proxies and emails on top of that. Botting isn’t for everyone, but having access to site monitors isn’t a bad investment if you are serious collector and/or reseller of course

If wondering, the 2 I’m currently in are Boro and Py_rates

Monitors don’t work against bots with instances

If there’s no BP you’re at the mercy of the sneaker recession. Just wait it out.

Monitors don’t work against bots with instances

If there’s no BP you’re at the mercy of the sneaker recession. Just wait it out.
You’d be shocked how often I hit manually. I’m not saying I’m faster than a bot at all, but there’s generally still a shot for manual users with access to monitors. If you don’t even have a monitor, you’re going up against Botters and manual users with monitors.

you should see what happens when it's a shoe people actually want for resell, the site gets hit with so many requests at the same time that it goes down.

Oh I've definitely seen a site or 2 go down and I've always attributed it to way too many requests than the site can handle. If I was that vested in sneakers then I would, but at this stage of my life it's just easier to move on after missing out.

it's the my personal discord that checkouts go to. it has nothing to do with actually getting the shoes besides sending me the confirmation. if anyone needs help lmk and we can work something out.
Size 9.5 would be a blessing my Lord I would keep you in my prayers forever

it's the my personal discord that checkouts go to. it has nothing to do with actually getting the shoes besides sending me the confirmation. if anyone needs help lmk and we can work something out.
you probably got hella requests already, but I'm shooting my shot. size 10 please?

Yeah would be great man - you can see my join date, been here for ages lol

You’d be shocked how often I hit manually. I’m not saying I’m faster than a bot at all, but there’s generally still a shot for manual users with access to monitors. If you don’t even have a monitor, you’re going up against Botters and manual users with monitors.

I’m in discord as well and by the time I get from in line to 1 minute it’s oos.

I’m in discord as well and by the time I get from in line to 1 minute it’s oos.
lots of luck involved and other factors such as personal hand speed, internet speed / ping, etc

But the point is, if you don't even have a monitor and are going straight manual each time... the hill you're trying to climb just gets steeper and steeper.

There's an estimate of about 2500-3000 bots running at ALL times on Shopify sites. That's what you're up against 24/7/365. Then you add in the 1000s of manual users WITH access to Monitors.

That's the point I'm trying to convey to everyone. It was my constant taking Ls as a "regular" manual user that got me into Monitors to begin with and I haven't looked back. My success rate definitely increased by a large percentage by making the move to Monitors.

I don't bot though. I tried years ago and it just isn't a thing I want to invest in.

64F5827E-0648-4F6B-BE57-DDB277F654AC.jpeg
Guess they delayed it for these. I’ll take the black pair if I get a chance for sure.

Back
Top Bottom