Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by SHU MAN FU

i wanted to know if they run big,small,or tru to size?

They run true to size

ok
my pair of the Knicks colorway were HUGE..not sure if it was just that colorway.  I have wide feet too so might shoes fit tight but these were super wide

i have wide feet too and i normally wear a size 13 but in some shoes i can wear a size 12 like the cement 3's and the lebron 7

would u say a size 12 is better?

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by SHU MAN FU

i wanted to know if they run big,small,or tru to size?

They run true to size

ok
my pair of the Knicks colorway were HUGE..not sure if it was just that colorway.  I have wide feet too so might shoes fit tight but these were super wide

i have wide feet too and i normally wear a size 13 but in some shoes i can wear a size 12 like the cement 3's and the lebron 7

would u say a size 12 is better?

any sites selling these early? want to snag a pair right now while i got some extra cash

any sites selling these early? want to snag a pair right now while i got some extra cash

Originally Posted by Zyzz

ebay..some dude is selling them..he has all sizes

they run big. i wear an 8.5/9 so had to go a half size down from an 8.5... i still passed though since they look like tanks on my feet

they run big. i wear an 8.5/9 so had to go a half size down from an 8.5... i still passed though since they look like tanks on my feet

foams are copped, not to divert my attention to these
pimp.gif

if its the same auction i saw then its a pre order not early sale.

if its the same auction i saw then its a pre order not early sale.

Doesnt seem that long ago that these retro'd, but damn....Air Max Penny def. Top 5 kicks EVER! Can't wait for these as well...Damn so much heat this year!

Doesnt seem that long ago that these retro'd, but damn....Air Max Penny def. Top 5 kicks EVER! Can't wait for these as well...Damn so much heat this year!

Originally Posted by nikeairon

yea its crazy..foams,pennys,and a bunch of jordans

Originally Posted by nikeairon

yea its crazy..foams,pennys,and a bunch of jordans

Saw the purple joints in person the other day, not bad but i'm passing..
As for the Orlando CW, those are getting copped
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom