Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

FNL is our best chance, FTL sites are trash
I Did WORK On Uptempos For MANY Members Here Via Local FNLs Etc

AB677847-D906-4AD4-B958-89E94D2F4AC3.jpeg

Hoping These Go That Same Route

I just witnessed a guy standing first in line, waited outside of DTLR for hrs dressed in Penny gear from head to toe…. Only for them to open the door and tell him they had no size 11. In fact they didn’t have a lot of sizes. They might have had a half of a size run. Sad times. Nike is wildin’.

I just witnessed a guy standing first in line, waited outside of DTLR for hrs dressed in Penny gear from head to toe…. Only for them to open the door and tell him they had no size 11. In fact they didn’t have a lot of sizes. They might have had a half of a size run. Sad times. Nike is wildin’.

That’s funny and sad at the same time. All parts equally both.

To be honest That 7K online number Respectfully It’s actually cap (blogs numbers) they actually mass produced this sneaker but to only hype it with Raffles and then they’ll release it in stores and also do a “restock” later. And you notice stockx has a full size run? It’s Nike new routine. If you really think about it. But congratulations yo all the ones that got W’s and keep on hunting for those that’s still looking. Please don’t give these resellers your hard earned money! Try to go for the in store release at your local shops and boutiques 💯

That’s funny and sad at the same time. All parts equally both.
I felt for the guy. The pain in his eyes was instantly apparent.

Guys were in line cash apping eachother so they wouldn’t buy their sizes when it became apparent that they barely had any pairs. All old heads too. It was quite the scene. Nike should be ashamed :smh:

Jesus. That had to be a long painful walk.

Back
Top Bottom