Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Kind of want to drive down to Undefeated and see what's up. Also kind of don't want to waste 40+plus miles round trip worth of gas.

Anyone in SoCal seen penny gs on sale? FTL took them off disco. My locals don’t have them. Need to grab for my god daughter

Going to have to file a claim against SocialStatus. Returned my wrong size they sent me over a week ago and I have yet to here back from them.
They sent me the wrong size too. Never got back to me. I didnt trust sending them back because they appear to be unorganized asf. I’m either gonna keep this 10.5 or just resell it down the road and grab a 10 on the secondary. Leaning towards just keeping it Smh. Doubt they’ll get my business again.

They sent me the wrong size too. Never got back to me. I didnt trust sending them back because they appear to be unorganized asf. I’m either gonna keep this 10.5 or just resell it down the road and grab a 10 on the secondary. Leaning towards just keeping it Smh. Doubt they’ll get my business again.
If you plan on keeping them you can also swap the insole out with a thicker one to help fill up some volume

Back
Top Bottom