Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

A81CBE53-F67D-4104-9197-0803C1BB8BCC.gif

All I need is a size 9….

I'm not into Penny's, but my boy is in a major way. Luckily I Copped his size 14 on wish. Dude hit me up in the beginning of this year for them too, and he doesn't know I'm about to oop him in a major way. This release is honestly a huge mess.. I remember walking into a Nike store, and they had so much Penny merch out in April.. asked them about the Penny 1s when I grabbed that tee for my boy below, and they said they have no clue when. Normally they'd drop merch right around the shoes but there's no method to Nikes madness smh...
Good luck to everyone trying man

Screenshot_20220813-042253~2.png

I do wonder about the home colorway, it is the first time retroed, and it’s on snkrs,..probably an L..but, I feel like the Orlando coloway is more iconic, so maybe these would be slightly easier to get. But, the Bots proably already know this

Secured the SS pairs early and for retail because I knew what this drop was going to be like (the Recess pairs were going to be a novelty and the Orlando's for the toe). I don't usually strike out this bad, but I'm happy with what I've got. The blue translucent soles grew on me quick. Unfortunate to see some salty people in this thread, but there's no raining on my parade 😌

Attachments

• FEE6749B-8934-4CBA-B474-118A1BD35C2E.jpeg
    FEE6749B-8934-4CBA-B474-118A1BD35C2E.jpeg
    421.8 KB · Views: 266
The time spent sweating to get shoes for retail I can spend making money and just pay the resell (If it’s a shoe I really want)

Paid like maybe 5-10 over retail for the homes off Stockx. If Orlandos come to me cool but off principle alone I’m not paying resell for them.

I refuse to believe this is nothing more than scarcity driven by supply chains and resellers running up the price. Hope they’re moving pairs in cash locally cause Biden coming for his cut 😊

No way I’d pay resale on these. Love Orlando’s, they are my second favorite model and color ever, but 350 is what I paid for SBBs and thought that was too much. This shoe costs nothing to make and retail is bad enough. Y’all need to calm down in here before this gets locked and we can’t enjoy Pennys in here. Knicks for yesterday and white pennys. They look great when DS and clean.
A137A57C-A51C-4F2E-99ED-D327E50CCAF7.jpeg

ED3EF5D5-449A-4A76-891F-E3BE53EAC279.jpeg

Shoot the fair one and post the vid

Anyway back to the pennys, does the foam look like it’s creasing more on these than other previous retros to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom