Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Anyway back to the pennys, does the foam look like it’s creasing more on these than other previous retros to anyone else?
May have went with a softer foam this time around?
Would like to hear from those with older pairs inregards to any comfort difference between this run and previous releases.

Looks like a mod dropped by.

Attachments

• FF6EE05C-5F0B-4C2F-8E0D-3412C90D6F8B.jpeg
    FF6EE05C-5F0B-4C2F-8E0D-3412C90D6F8B.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 248
So are any random spots gettin their shipments ? Nobody in nyc walking by mom and pops and seein them?

I stopped by JJ Sneakers in Flushing, Queens. Dude only had a size 8 for I believe $260. He doesn’t know when he’s getting more. He said was supposed to get more yesterday.

Sidenote: He’s got the Citrus 7’s. He was taking the IG pic as I was arriving.

Man I’m sick. These and the black white purp Barkley’s are like staples in my life. Man sucks for real not being able to grab em.

I never saw those Black/Purp '94 Barkely's in store. Not sure if any of the stores within the vicinity of me even got them. I can probably stand to miss out on the Orlando cw since I've had 2 out of the 3 retros. I'll be damned if I miss out on the home cw though.

Well $135 then is $254 now
That’s not the point, the point is if Nike was spending more to make these and sold them at a higher price point than the XI in ‘96, then how can they sell these in 2022 with only a $35 mark up but XI’s are sold with a $100 mark up. It doesn’t make sense…. Actually it does. Nike is full of ****. This is not an XI thread though so I digress.

Man I’m sick. These and the black white purp Barkley’s are like staples in my life. Man sucks for real not being able to grab em.
lets be honest here. this isnt the last time either of those shoes will be retroed.

so unless you plan on dying soon youll have plenty other chances to cop those shoes.

nike will never stop retroing shoes especially the popular ones like them

That’s not the point, the point is if Nike was spending more to make these and sold them at a higher price point than the XI in ‘96, then how can they sell these in 2022 with only a $35 mark up but XI’s are sold with a $100 mark up. It doesn’t make sense…. Actually it does. Nike is full of ****. This is not an XI thread though so I digress.
nike doesnt base their prices on inflation they base it on popularity

the inflation reason was never legit anyways because nike dont use the same materials as the original shoes.

nike doesnt base their prices on inflation they base it on popularity

the inflation reason was never legit anyways because nike dont use the same materials as the original shoes.
Yeah but the cost lags well behind inflation in general so there is that. Plus,they just mass produce so much more. It's not an argument anybody is making. It's just a simple reality of modern business.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom