Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

It's just something about the penny line, particularly the blk/royal colorways. Gave away a few gems but I'm going to rebuild the collection. When I started to get into the NBA, Penny was my favorite. Jordan was gone at the time, even after he returned, Penny was still my favorite. With all that said, I'm patiently waiting on the asg colorway.
20220907_180541.jpg

It's just something about the penny line, particularly the blk/royal colorways. Gave away a few gems but I'm going to rebuild the collection. When I started to get into the NBA, Penny was my favorite. Jordan was gone at the time, even after he returned, Penny was still my favorite. With all that said, I'm patiently waiting on the asg colorway.
20220907_180541.jpg
What are those on the far right ? Can’t remember the name for the life of me

20220907_180541.jpg
Always like to think it wasnt necessarily his on court as much as him becoming a cultural icon of sorts.
He just had that sort of moxie that was undeniable during a time period where sneaker culture was becoming a legitimate thing. That ontop those timeless models featured within this photo.

I want all 3(oly,blk/royal, blk/wht/gry) of the zoom flight 96s again while we at it 🤣. Unfortunately mine are beyond restoration at this point

hate that i passed on the zoom flight 96 olympic retro few years back when they were dirt cheap everywhere

bought a pair for my brother and they were a really good retro quality and comfortwise

if they ever release again bet they gonna be up on stockx for 300 and above lol

Always like to think it wasnt necessarily his on court as much as him becoming a cultural icon of sorts.
He just had that sort of moxie that was undeniable during a time period where sneaker culture was becoming a legitimate thing. That ontop those timeless models featured within this photo.
I totally agree, I remember always starring at the old 240p tube TV trying to make out which shoe he was wearing lol

Back
Top Bottom