Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

^ Been ordering from PYS since '04, and not one problem yet.

Usually have good prices and they ship out immediately in most cases.

When I first started using them they shipped from a warehouse that was 25 minutes from where I stay, so I would always get my shoes the next day for standard shipping cost
pimp.gif
, they moved though. Ah the good ole days.

Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead

do these shoe run big or true to size

These run a half size big or even a full size even. I compared my sz 12 with my Playoff XIII sz 13 and they are same length. I'll to post pics later
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead

do these shoe run big or true to size

These run a half size big or even a full size even. I compared my sz 12 with my Playoff XIII sz 13 and they are same length. I'll to post pics later
wink.gif

Originally Posted by quanb24

just cop from pys 119 shipped http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=18737

Good lookin out. Just ordered my 10.5's and can finally start rockin my 2007 pair. Was gonna wait for Eastbay but theyll be $125 and i doubt you'll be able to use a coupon for at least the first few days if they last. Had these in 1995 too. One of the most comfortable shoes Nike ever made in my opinion in OG or retro form. What a year for retro heat so far...Royal Foams, OG Trainer Huaraches and now these. And they're all mine!!! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by quanb24

just cop from pys 119 shipped http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=18737

Good lookin out. Just ordered my 10.5's and can finally start rockin my 2007 pair. Was gonna wait for Eastbay but theyll be $125 and i doubt you'll be able to use a coupon for at least the first few days if they last. Had these in 1995 too. One of the most comfortable shoes Nike ever made in my opinion in OG or retro form. What a year for retro heat so far...Royal Foams, OG Trainer Huaraches and now these. And they're all mine!!! 
roll.gif

Been a very busy and expensive week for us heads in Manila, After a tense weekend due to simultaneous releases of the Playoffs, Rice and Premio V, these bad boys popped up out of no where and we were all caught off guard, but still they flew off the shelves within a day here. As promised, some comparison pics to give you guys idea on how the sizing is on these .

As I have posted in the Playoff XIII thread, I'm a true sz 13 and the Playoffs do fit a little big on me

Playoffs are sz 13 and the Penny 1 on this pic is the sz 12

same shoes but diffrent angle , to show you that they have same lengths

Been a very busy and expensive week for us heads in Manila, After a tense weekend due to simultaneous releases of the Playoffs, Rice and Premio V, these bad boys popped up out of no where and we were all caught off guard, but still they flew off the shelves within a day here. As promised, some comparison pics to give you guys idea on how the sizing is on these .

As I have posted in the Playoff XIII thread, I'm a true sz 13 and the Playoffs do fit a little big on me

Playoffs are sz 13 and the Penny 1 on this pic is the sz 12

same shoes but diffrent angle , to show you that they have same lengths

too bad the penny 1s have the dots/pimple/nipples at the sides on the white part of the midsole near the swoosh, like the space jams...

nice pick-ups there ballerdoc!
smile.gif
first 3 months of 2011 making the wallet and bank account to hurt lol
park and stadium been busy lately and titan raffles here and there hehe

too bad the penny 1s have the dots/pimple/nipples at the sides on the white part of the midsole near the swoosh, like the space jams...

nice pick-ups there ballerdoc!
smile.gif
first 3 months of 2011 making the wallet and bank account to hurt lol
park and stadium been busy lately and titan raffles here and there hehe

Back
Top Bottom