Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

waiting for the sneaker.st drop..if pys has these for 120 im thinking it means there are a lot of them/they are expecting a restock?

waiting for the sneaker.st drop..if pys has these for 120 im thinking it means there are a lot of them/they are expecting a restock?

Originally Posted by joeman1515

its been said that its a general release so there should be plenty to go around... that PYS price is temping...

its been said that its a general release so there should be plenty to go around... that PYS price is temping...

why wait for another site? i highly doubt you will get a better price than $120 shipped

why wait for another site? i highly doubt you will get a better price than $120 shipped

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pretty much...sneaker st. will probly want $120-$130  

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pretty much...sneaker st. will probly want $120-$130  

Originally Posted by jrjmd

too bad the penny 1s have the dots/pimple/nipples at the sides on the white part of the midsole near the swoosh, like the space jams...

nice pick-ups there ballerdoc!
smile.gif
first 3 months of 2011 making the wallet and bank account to hurt lol
park and stadium been busy lately and titan raffles here and there hehe
Yeah they got some mold marks near the swoosh but it did not turn me off. Quality on these are superb and very close to OGs , only diffrence is the size of the Airmax bubble which has been the issue as of late. We were really hit hard by Nike PI with these limited releases , and my bank account has had a good beating 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

too bad the penny 1s have the dots/pimple/nipples at the sides on the white part of the midsole near the swoosh, like the space jams...

nice pick-ups there ballerdoc!
smile.gif
first 3 months of 2011 making the wallet and bank account to hurt lol
park and stadium been busy lately and titan raffles here and there hehe
Yeah they got some mold marks near the swoosh but it did not turn me off. Quality on these are superb and very close to OGs , only diffrence is the size of the Airmax bubble which has been the issue as of late. We were really hit hard by Nike PI with these limited releases , and my bank account has had a good beating 
laugh.gif

i passed the last time these retro'd. gotta have these this time around. SMH Nike and JB trying to break me this year.

i passed the last time these retro'd. gotta have these this time around. SMH Nike and JB trying to break me this year.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'll wait for another site since PYS charges me tax.

$12 tax
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly.

Waiting for Eastbay. I'm sure we'll save a few more dollars. At minimum free shipping.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'll wait for another site since PYS charges me tax.

$12 tax
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly.

Waiting for Eastbay. I'm sure we'll save a few more dollars. At minimum free shipping.

Congrats on the pick-ups and good look on the comparison pics ballerdoc23.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad I slept on these and the Royal Foam 1s here.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

Congrats on the pick-ups and good look on the comparison pics ballerdoc23.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad I slept on these and the Royal Foam 1s here.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

^try to call MOA and Greenbelt 3 man.MOA still has some as of closing time yesterday and Greenbelt still hasn't get hold of their stocks as of late afternoon yesteday

^try to call MOA and Greenbelt 3 man.MOA still has some as of closing time yesterday and Greenbelt still hasn't get hold of their stocks as of late afternoon yesteday

Back
Top Bottom