Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Off topic, but it's Penny related...

Is the toe box of the Shapie Penny 6 easy to clean off stains? I'm interested in a pre-owned pair, but I'm unsure if I want to take the risk of trying to remove it.

Pic for reference:
Nike-Air-Penny-6.jpg

It looks mesh based?

I despise resell.....but for $199 for a size 14 for the homes, I couldn't resist that. Be patient! Now.....where are the Orlando's!

When i was in middle school 12-13ish during pennys prime I told myself my first tatt would be the one cent logo. I had myself convinced i had all kinds of dope reasons and meanings for it like me being an only child and my last name starting with a C ect ect 🤣. Penny was out the league by time i was 18 and never got it. I did end up getting a swoosh tatt when i was 20 so my decision making definitely didn't get better with age 🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

How do the new Retro pairs fit?

Feel like my old pairs ran small

I’m usually a 12 in everything but do wear some 13s in specific shoes

What's the best product to put a sole back on. My 08 Penny 2s are finally starting to suffer sole separation
Green Can of barge cement, if lots of glue then remove (I used my dremel, rotary tool) the glue. Put good amount of glue on both sides of shoe then wait 8 minutes and then press together and continuously press on all sides and angles for a few minutes and then it should be good to go after drying for 24 hrs. Super easy.

Back
Top Bottom