Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Local spot here name hangtime. I knew when Corporate released them last week Hangtime was soon to follow.
Was actually at a meeting my boy called me 4x back to back then eventually text me. I left almost immediately.

Great move brother.. I would have done the same.

A penny should never be worth $300. Hope that helps
yes it should, especially when it helps pay for my personal pair...
Screenshot_20220915_223302.jpg
Screenshot_20220915_223247.jpg

I’d Tag “Him” And Everyone Else That Said It Wasn’t Gonna Happen But It’s Honestly Not Even Worth It… Point Proven
1BA0562E-B4E9-40AF-88F7-7F7F9876A66D.jpeg

If You Don’t Have Em Yet, Hang In There! Like I Said Over And Over, These Are Still Rolling In, And As It Looks Now, Could See Light Again In 2023, Kinnda Like Another Retro Ummm, The Air Trainer SC :lol:

So Necessary!
FF1441A6-08C9-4EC4-8F88-977C53F2F6C8.jpeg

I’d Tag “Him” And Everyone Else That Said It Wasn’t Gonna Happen But It’s Honestly Not Even Worth It… Point Proven
1BA0562E-B4E9-40AF-88F7-7F7F9876A66D.jpeg

If You Don’t Have Em Yet, Hang In There! Like I Said Over And Over, These Are Still Rolling In, And As It Looks Now, Could See Light Again In 2023, Kinnda Like Another Retro Ummm, The Air Trainer SC :lol:

So Necessary!
FF1441A6-08C9-4EC4-8F88-977C53F2F6C8.jpeg
No one said there wasn’t going to be additional pairs. The problem is trying to obtain those additional pairs. It hasn’t gotten any easier, just small shops releasing small stock at a time.

Homeboy just told a story how he had to rush through traffic to luckily snag a B grade pair from a local shop. That's not a good drop for consumers.

The Orlando’s still aren’t easily accessible unlike every other colorway. So you're telling folks. hang in there, which is great, I agree, but still don't mean they will hit - if they don't live near a local spot to rush thru traffic, where are they copping?

If the Nike restock actually is not a rumor and we see a large restock, then that would be fantastic. I HOPE TO SEE IT. And feel free to tag me boss, we are adults here lol, aren't we?

Last edited:
I Was Talking About Ol’ Boy That Got Tossed From The Thread And Swore Up And Down I’d Be Paying $400+ For These, But Thank You For Reminding Me On Your Stance As Well S Sim23

Even Looking At The Resell Market, These Pairs Trickling In To Stores Has Brought That Price Down Considerably On The Secondary Market Now That People Are Realizing These Quite Possibly Aren’t As Scarce As Some, Yourself Included, Made Them Out To Be After The Weird Initial Allocations.

If We See Them Return Again Next Year, I’ll Maintain My Stance On These Being Similar To The SC Trainer Release As I Believe You Wanted To Refute Previously :wink:

I Was Talking About Ol’ Boy That Got Tossed From The Thread And Swore Up And Down I’d Be Paying $400+ For These, But Thank You For Reminding Me On Your Stance As Well S Sim23

Even Looking At The Resell Market, These Pairs Trickling In To Stores Has Brought That Price Down Considerably On The Secondary Market Now That People Are Realizing These Quite Possibly Aren’t As Scarce As Some, Yourself Included, Made Them Out To Be After The Weird Initial Allocations.

If We See Them Return Again Next Year, I’ll Maintain My Stance On These Being Similar To The SC Trainer Release As I Believe You Wanted To Refute Previously :wink:
You continue to purposely misread and misinterpret all for some weird NT bragging rights or something 😂.

Best of luck to everyone on these restocks.

You continue to purposely misread and misinterpret all for some weird NT bragging rights or something 😂.

Best of luck to everyone on these restocks.
Bruh, Nobody’s Misinterpreting A Damn Thing.

You Literally Wrote Out A Numbered List Previously As To Why These AREN’T Similar To The Air Trainer SC Release…. Now Everything We’ve Seen Is Pointing In That Direction OTHER THAN The Demand Differences.

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby Sold 12’s For $380 And $350 And Now What Are Prices Looking Like For That Size? :nerd:
AB695655-0B96-4CB2-9D81-E2C9C5EEDD81.jpeg

It’s OK To Disagree My Guy, This Ain’t Got **** To Do With “Bragging Rights” :lol:

Bruh, Nobody’s Misinterpreting A Damn Thing.

You Literally Wrote Out A Numbered List Previously As To Why These AREN’T Similar To The Air Trainer SC Release…. Now Everything We’ve Seen Is Pointing In That Direction OTHER THAN The Demand Differences.

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby Sold 12’s For $380 And $350 And Now What Are Prices Looking Like For That Size? :nerd:
AB695655-0B96-4CB2-9D81-E2C9C5EEDD81.jpeg

It’s OK To Disagree My Guy, This Ain’t Got **** To Do With “Bragging Rights” :lol:

"OTHER THAN The Demand Differences."

That's kind of the entire point. Stock vs demand. A trickle release of pairs doesn't remind of of Trainers or any other shoe release. Agree to disagree buddy. Enjoy your NT fame. lol.

Thanks.

"OTHER THAN The Demand Differences."

That's kind of the entire point. Stock vs demand. A trickle release of pairs doesn't remind of of Trainers or any other shoe release. Agree to disagree buddy. Enjoy your NT fame. lol.

Thanks.
You CLEARLY Weren’t After Black/White Uptempo’s And Black/White/Purple Barkley’s When They Released By This Type Of Statement :lol:

You Can Deflect All You Want…

Have A Good One Buddy :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom