Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Despite my slight defect I’m glad I was able to snag a pair.
Might try for the ASG grab the social status pair and I’ll be good.
Would love to have Chicagos but I highly doubt they’ll retro.
E20CD727-043F-47F8-96AC-9D614DE27880.jpeg
4DEC0D18-027C-4DAA-9F7A-7E707CDDC1F4.jpeg

E78F2382-FA66-4FFD-B910-18B09CCE7672.jpeg

Last edited:
With those SS 2’s set to drop I’m now wondering did the guy who posted Orlando 1’s would re-release in summer 2023 have has Info wrong and it would actually be The Penny 2 Orlando. That actually makes more sense to me than them dropping a whole other run of 1’s next summer.

With those SS 2’s set to drop I’m now wondering did the guy who posted Orlando 1’s would re-release in summer 2023 have has Info wrong and it would actually be The Penny 2 Orlando. That actually makes more sense to me than them dropping a whole other run of 1’s next summer.
Nah, the re-release/restock is correct. Black Penny 2s are not on deck unfortunately.

I can’t wait to see this but wouldn’t painting and dying be easier? Just wondering.

Painting/dying would be certainly easier, but it wouldn’t last after a few wears. I’m too lazy to keep touching it up ever so often and being too careful when wearing them. With the swap, I really don’t have to worry because I know it’ll last.

I’ve had many soleswaps crafted by GOVRN, and they honestly look and feel like they were manufactured from Nike factories.

Anyways. I love how StockX is always like "OnLy 20 LeFt iN tHiS sIzE " 🤡
They played me on that one lol. Said 9 pair were left in my size. I usually don't pay attention to that or even care because it's a shoe that might be faked anyway so who knows what's in circulation. But with these I was a dummy and believed them. Pull the trigger a few days too soon lol. First time last time.

Back
Top Bottom