Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

For those that ordered from Dope Factory I just got shipping confirmation and tracking, pair expected to arrive Oct 18th.
That's a good sign. I last ordered the scream green huaraches from them, then there was a period where they were not shipping to the US, so I forgot about them. I hope I get shipping confirmation soon. They ship really fast btw. I remember ordering those huaraches on like a Thursday or something and I got them by Tuesday of the next week.

I'll just wait until all stars release here in the U.S. cuz Im in no rush to cop...These look like the homes where it might be an easy cop... Resale not bad either for my size which is a good sign

Still can't believe that the all stars were available for less than retail. Big s/o to antoekneeo antoekneeo for posting that link. I was looking on SX since they have been trickling out and the price jump for my size from a few days ago has been ridiculous. So getting these for under retail including international shipping is a huge win. I guess I'll keep my eyes peeled for Orlandos when things die down a bit, just need an updated backup for them, but getting homes and all starts for retail and under retail is a win in this climate.

Still can't believe that the all stars were available for less than retail. Big s/o to antoekneeo antoekneeo for posting that link. I was looking on SX since they have been trickling out and the price jump for my size from a few days ago has been ridiculous. So getting these for under retail including international shipping is a huge win. I guess I'll keep my eyes peeled for Orlandos when things die down a bit, just need an updated backup for them, but getting homes and all starts for retail and under retail is a win in this climate.
No problem, happy to help. I ordered the Chlorophyll from them and I remember how quickly they arrived. A bit after this I noticed they stopped for a period of shipping Nike/Jordan products to the U.S and I had forgotten about them. I signed up for their newsletter/alerts with one of my junk emails and happened to be up when they sent it. I did not see the "sorry we cannot ship to your country" message that was there in the past so I took a chance and placed the order. Woke up this morning and saw they already shipped from Italy.

Shoe palace order came already
7F2F98CF-3CEE-4B77-B9B6-2EC461D4537D.jpeg

No problem, happy to help. I ordered the Chlorophyll from them and I remember how quickly they arrived. A bit after this I noticed they stopped for a period of shipping Nike/Jordan products to the U.S and I had forgotten about them. I signed up for their newsletter/alerts with one of my junk emails and happened to be up when they sent it. I did not see the "sorry we cannot ship to your country" message that was there in the past so I took a chance and placed the order. Woke up this morning and saw they already shipped from Italy.
I wonder how some folks are seeing the "remove Nike products because we can't ship to the us message and others are not🤷🏿‍♂️? Unless this thread is more international than I thought.

I wonder how some folks are seeing the "remove Nike products because we can't ship to the us message and others are not🤷🏿‍♂️? Unless this thread is more international than I thought.
I didnt click the links but maybe some of the websites didnt get the product directly from Nike so they are using a loophole, and the others are getting them directly from nike?

I'm in WA state, and I am not sure. I know Slamjam which is also based in Italy like Dope Factory just recently stopped shipping Nike/Jordan products to the U.S. There was someone in another thread who lives in the U.S that was able to place an order for a Nike/Jordan shoe recently through Afew even though on their site they say that cannot ship to the U.S. and won't let you even submit the order? The order actually arrived and he posted pics.

Shoe palace order came already
7F2F98CF-3CEE-4B77-B9B6-2EC461D4537D.jpeg

Got my ShoePalace order in as well and I must say, sadly i was underwhelmed :ohwell:
The swoosh looks more carolina blue than Royal blue. And I know, we talk about it everytime but damn...that bubble looked even smaller on a size 13 pair .
The giant bubble really makes this shoe imo. Dont get me wrong, Penny 1's will always be a dope but something about them old pairs that we look at in pictures....

The bubble makes the whole shoe lol smh. If the bubble was the same and they changes the check or something it would be the check makes the whole shoe :lol:

What I'm really trying to say is that after waiting for damn near 30 years, and it being the very first time the retro this shoe, it was kind of a disappointment when I opened that box. I'm a huge Penny fan. I've always preferred Pennys>Jordans. But damn, they couldn't even get the colors right on this swoosh!

For once I would love an official word from Nike on why we cant get the big bubbles. Every damn new air max model has big bubbles. Just look at that new Tailwind model. It makes no sense. Hopefully that reissue next year surprises but I'm not gonna hold my breath :ohwell:

Y'all now noticing the swoosh is off? lol. I noticed it from jump, but I just conceded that it is what it is. Waiting for that is like that chick waiting for the perfect dude and she dies waiting :lol: . In all seriousness though, my favorite part of the shoe has to be the tongue. It's the only part that directly ties the shoe to the uni. In my opinion, that's the part that makes the shoe, the pinstripe, and the material are perfect. Not that I don't like the rest of the design, but the tongue makes it distinct.

Tongue indeed. That was a cool thing they did. And it feels plush.
The wing area does it fit me. Whether colored or not that was/is a nice aesthetic. Espcially on the Orlando pair.

The swoosh just gonna have me stick with one home pair. :lol:.

Y'all now noticing the swoosh is off? lol. I noticed it from jump, but I just conceded that it is what it is. Waiting for that is like that chick waiting for the perfect dude and she dies waiting :lol: . In all seriousness though, my favorite part of the shoe has to be the tongue. It's the only part that directly ties the shoe to the uni. In my opinion, that's the part that makes the shoe, the pinstripe, and the material are perfect. Not that I don't like the rest of the design, but the tongue makes it distinct.
yeah I noticed the swoosh when the stock pictures came out. We all know tho, once we get a retro (nike/jordans included) we never get a spot on retro. it is what it is

Tongue indeed. That was a cool thing they did. And it feels plush.
The wing area does it fit me. Whether colored or not that was/is a nice aesthetic. Espcially on the Orlando pair.

The swoosh just gonna have me stick with one home pair. :lol:.
I doubled up because I have no idea when we will see them again. I waffled between a double up and one pair, but just got two.

yeah I noticed the swoosh when the stock pictures came out. We all know tho, once we get a retro (nike/jordans included) we never get a spot on retro. it is what it is
Because they do this, I get more selective when it comes to buying stuff

And Nike couldn't even make it the right height smh

Back
Top Bottom