Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Penny’s PE’s with the extra lace hole.
DDBBE1A6-5576-402D-89C3-FF476FD9DF96.jpeg

What I'm really trying to say is that after waiting for damn near 30 years, and it being the very first time the retro this shoe, it was kind of a disappointment when I opened that box. I'm a huge Penny fan. I've always preferred Pennys>Jordans. But damn, they couldn't even get the colors right on this swoosh!

For once I would love an official word from Nike on why we cant get the big bubbles. Every damn new air max model has big bubbles. Just look at that new Tailwind model. It makes no sense. Hopefully that reissue next year surprises but I'm not gonna hold my breath :ohwell:
I feel you but I'm sure that it has something to do with money and the fact that we have proven to them time and time and time again that we will pay more for less over and over and over again. Do they care about us as the consumer? Sure. They have to. They care about us as much as it impacts the bottom line and the share price 🤷🏿‍♂️. It's business. The only way we can be heard is to speak with our dollars and not just our fingers/mouths. But I'll be the first to admit I'd rather just have the shoe now with the disappointments than just let them sit on shelves.....in most cases. Had no problem letting those Mowabbs sit last year. Needed a super steep discount to even consider them.

Y'all now noticing the swoosh is off? lol. I noticed it from jump, but I just conceded that it is what it is. Waiting for that is like that chick waiting for the perfect dude and she dies waiting :lol: . In all seriousness though, my favorite part of the shoe has to be the tongue. It's the only part that directly ties the shoe to the uni. In my opinion, that's the part that makes the shoe, the pinstripe, and the material are perfect. Not that I don't like the rest of the design, but the tongue makes it distinct.

Of course not. It was obvious since the first pics. But you hope that once you have it in hand its not as bad as the pics. Still cool to finally have em but nothing like a perfect retro that makes you wanna take them out of the box to keep looking at them.

Of course not. It was obvious since the first pics. But you hope that once you have it in hand its not as bad as the pics. Still cool to finally have em but nothing like a perfect retro that makes you wanna take them out of the box to keep looking at them.
What size? I’d be happy to take them off your hands. I’ll pay what you paid for them. Seems like you could do without these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom