Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I seen on snkrs app alstars drop next week but I’m seeing them available on some sites and some under retail I’m confused lol figured they would be hard to get like the Orlando’s if so I’m about to cop

I hate SNKRS.

I waste time anytime I try for anything.

I really can't think of any time I have hit in the last 3 to 4 years.

All stars selling out on SNKRS is hilarious cause I saw many people get pairs for less than retail the past couple weeks.

I spent $130 on my pair.

Last edited:
depending on your size you can get a pair for less than retail on stockx... the price fluctuates so it maybe cheaper on some days

these days, SNKRS would be the last place I would want to grab from. My luck (and most of us on this board) isnt the greatest on there unless they're on NDC. Even then, it just depends on the item. There were so many links being thrown in here the last week or so that anybody who wanted them could get them. I said this before, I just wish Orlando's were like this

these days, SNKRS would be the last place I would want to grab from. My luck (and most of us on this board) isnt the greatest on there unless they're on NDC. Even then, it just depends on the item. There were so many links being thrown in here the last week or so that anybody who wanted them could get them. I said this before, I just wish Orlando's were like this

It all depends on your shoe size. Us size 13 and size 12 folks out here can’t mess around. Especially size 13. Just about every shoe, hype or not, size 13 sells out so fast.

Hold up… You guys are getting 1s for less than retail? Do these still have the weird heel slip where if you size down .5 your toes at the tip and if you order your normal size, you get heel slip

Did anyone else catch a Dub?
3C2781E3-C51A-4570-B2A8-FD76D305478F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom