Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I can wear an 11 or 11.5. 11 my toes get crushed. 11.5 my heel slips. I went with an 11.5. I can double sock and maybe add another lace hole.
Toe box so square man, I got a 10.5 in the Orlando’s and got some heel slip but toe box is right where they need to be, i sized up to 11 in the all stars, slip is crazy lol but toe box feel good

Y’all weren’t lieng about the sizing 🤣. TTS my toe has just enough room and still has a little heel slippage. I would never ball in these, if I stopped hard my toe would get crushed by the rubber on the toe. Im tempted to try half up just to see how bad the help slippage is.

Penny.png

Never had these..copped the All Stars and they look sick on foot. Got them from Nike so Ill wait for a disco or might have to send them back. 170 is steep on these. Only one's I'd consider are Orlando's. Hoping they actually come back next year plentiful.

Ashamed to say that I actually bought a pair of those S. Carters when they dropped. Didn’t even realize till a decade later that all Reebok did was make an exact replica of the Gucci ‘84 sneaker with cheaper materials

Ashamed to say that I actually bought a pair of those S. Carters when they dropped. Didn’t even realize till a decade later that all Reebok did was make an exact replica of the Gucci ‘84 sneaker with cheaper materials
Please don’t be ashamed :smh: That time was a moment—especially being that it came with Hov’s mixtape at the height of his career. The leather on the launch S. Carters were A1 as well:nthat:

Please don’t be ashamed :smh: That time was a moment—especially being that it came with Hov’s mixtape at the height of his career. The leather on the launch S. Carters were A1 as well:nthat:
I actually didn’t have the launch pair, but one of the cws that dropped after.

The Mixtape was flames though. I still bump it randomly sometimes to this day

Back
Top Bottom