Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Just got this email... anyone else get this? And if so was your order canceled? Or shipped?
Screenshot_20230318_152828_AOL.jpg
got this email and i think a day or 2 later got a shipping email.

someone else did too but i believe it took a few days for them to ship.

but imo it really is a toss up since it seems like they are trying to locate pairs in stores

Crazy how significantly these have dropped in my size on GOAT. Still holding out, hoping to get at retail.

What is going on in this gif tho lol
You’re probably thinking blackface. It ain’t. It’s from a Saved By The Bell episode

In a nutshell: nerdy kid miraculously finds a cure for acne via a science project gone wrong. (RIP Dustin Diamond). Whole school uses it, but they didn’t know that it only temporarily cures the acne, then turns your whole face dark red. Scene in the gif is the school pep rally

What is going on in this gif tho lol
I’m feeling great and got time, sooo….

Show is Saved By The Bell. No matter race, or even age, if you were a child or teen during the late 80s and early 90s you could relate. Show was mad corny, but amazing at the same time! Touched on some of everything a teen could possibly experience. And yes of course, teamwork. Friends forever man, friends forever…😂😂

I’m feeling great and got time, sooo….

Show is Saved By The Bell. No matter race, or even age, if you were a child or teen during the late 80s and early 90s you could relate. Show was mad corny, but amazing at the same time! Touched on some of everything a teen could possibly experience. And yes of course, teamwork. Friends forever man, friends forever…😂😂
one of them shows where if you grew up in that era you know you’ve seen every episode and know everything that happens. Yet you still find yourself watching the reruns every once in awhile for nostalgic purposes.

one of them shows where if you grew up in that era you know you’ve seen every episode and know everything that happens. Yet you still find yourself watching the reruns every once in awhile for nostalgic purposes.
Not gon flex the red model the red model if you ever get a chance check it out. It’s timeless IMO, even with the outdated look and setting. The corniness is overshadowed by the actors and humor, and most importantly realism. They weren’t great actors but they were perfect for these roles.

Edit- gotcha, glad to see you’re familiar 😂😂😂
So yeah, you get it, I’m emphasizing teamwork lmao

Jealous of all of you. If an 11 pops up, let me know. Top 5 favorite shoe of all time for sure and I never owned them.

I never owned back in the day. Had the retro some years back. But actually disappointed about this 3M y’all talking about. I’m guessing there are no OG pics showcasing it…

Yes, that 3M was a nice touch. Was disappointed the retros didn't have them. Oh well!
Where exactly was it? I saw a OG comparison pic on IG. I was thinking the 3M was where the white stitching is on the upper. But in that pic it looked white.

Back
Top Bottom