Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I don’t really play video games, but during the peak of the pandemic I scooped up an XBOX360 for really cheap. I played mostly NBA 2K18, the latest one with Jordan 2K12(?), and the one with LeBron on the cover during that Summer. I haven’t touched it since.

However, this past weekend, I dusted it off to get more looks at my dream Penny 1 cw in action! :emoji_joy:

6BB988D3-4645-43A5-9325-EE9EA8D9DB6B.jpeg

E85CA4C5-12F1-4E64-B7DB-24829A36070A.jpeg

I have the whole team laced! I’ve got Shaq in the Foams, Nick Anderson in Black/Royal XIIs, Horace in Royal/Black Xs! Lol

Phase 1: Complete. Donors (Homes) are on their way to complete Phase 2.

Penny 1 - Orlando.png

Estimated total cost of the completed project: +$500 :emoji_confounded:

Phase 2: Complete
2DC27AC4-6E6F-408C-9F47-607B52AD36AC.jpeg

A step closer to fruition
A47183C0-95D0-4E14-91BC-A6F11AECD687.jpeg

A DREAM to FRUITION. All THANKS to the good people at GOVRN.

Rendering 💭
Penny 1 - Orlando+.jpeg

Final Product 🏁
Penny 1 - Orlando+.png

Dreams can be expensive though! :emoji_sweat_smile:

These run true to size but definitely has heel slippage... But I fixed that issue by wearing thick socks, lacing them up tight up top then using these heel pads... I know thats a lot but it works trust me lol...
1679260921768.png

Does the Air Max 1 " Big Bubble" really have big bubble or just a reference. In a few more years these might get the big bubble treatment?

Does the Air Max 1 " Big Bubble" really have big bubble or just a reference. In a few more years these might get the big bubble treatment?
yes but they changed the midsole design to do it. not sure why they changed the design? maybe so in a few years they can release the definitive air max 1 💀

also not buying the excuse that they couldnt make bubbles bigger all along as i have pointed out for years the air max 2009 has quite possibly the biggest air bubbles of all time

yes but they changed the midsole design to do it. not sure why they changed the design? maybe so in a few years they can release the definitive air max 1 💀

also not buying the excuse that they couldnt make bubbles bigger all along as i have pointed out for years the air max 2009 has quite possibly the biggest air bubbles of all time
They went crazy with the air bubble on the Scorpions!!

These run true to size but definitely has heel slippage... But I fixed that issue by wearing thick socks, lacing them up tight up top then using these heel pads... I know thats a lot but it works trust me lol...
1679260921768.png

Not sure if trolling bc that’s a lot :lol: but I think these are TTS but after trying on half up in these Orlando’s I think that might be the way.

Front of these has that brick wall feeling with little to no give.. length is def TTS. I’m sick bc my TTS looked fire when looking down 😭

No they didn't. The very first run of Air Max in 1986 had that midsole.

EDIT: For clarification, it's a different midsole than what we're used to, but it did exist and is accurate to an EXISTING OG AM1.

No they didn't. The very first run of Air Max in 1986 had that midsole.

EDIT: For clarification, it's a different midsole than what we're used to, but it did exist and is accurate to an EXISTING OG AM1.
I stand corrected but you posted in the wrong thread. this is the penny 1 thread 🤣

Not sure if trolling bc that’s a lot :lol: but I think these are TTS but after trying on half up in these Orlando’s I think that might be the way.

Front of these has that brick wall feeling with little to no give.. length is def TTS. I’m sick bc my TTS looked fire when looking down 😭

I actually left out I got a foam insole from dollar tree as well lol... Like I said its doing a lot just to wear a pair of kicks but it works... I feel like if I went 1/2 size down they would be too snug around the toe area... I got wide feet so I try to get true to size unless its af1 or timbs... then I go down 1/2 size

I actually left out I got a foam insole from dollar tree as well lol... Like I said its doing a lot just to wear a pair of kicks but it works... I feel like if I went 1/2 size down they would be too snug around the toe area... I got wide feet so I try to get true to size unless its af1 or timbs... then I go down 1/2 size

I feel like “some” can get away with half size down but me personally, TTS is the way, heel slippage and all. Gotta sacrifice toes or the heel. My 2009’s are half size down and my toes weren’t happy lol.

Back
Top Bottom