Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Was able to finally score a pair at a store near me. They posted Thursday but I couldn’t make it so went Friday morning and they still had every size. Two size 12 thank you

Woohoo! Sales associate had me scared how long it took her to search for the shoe. The manager came through with the find!

Sidenote: maybe I’m just getting old & im used to the old days but the in-store experience these days is horrible. It was cool to see a lot of stuff sitting though

966BC491-E876-41B1-9EAD-FBC4A12D0F8D.jpeg

Woohoo! Sales associate had me scared how long it took her to search for the shoe. The manager came through with the find!

Sidenote: maybe I’m just getting old & im used to the old days but the in-store experience these days is horrible. It was cool to see a lot of stuff sitting though

Good customer is rare these days eventually everything will be automated

We’ve all had that long associate wait in the back scare. Glad they were able to find your pair.

Can someone smarter than me explain why resellers are still are botting these?

After tax and shipping it doesn’t look profitable to me.
Amateur reseller logic is inexplicable. Tried asking one who was inline for a dunk sneaker I KNEW was not going to be the one resell wise. Lots of delusion. It was almost like talking to someone who was very invested in a pyramid scheme that they didn't realize it refused to realize it was a pyramid scheme.

Edit: this doesn't apply to the bulk buyers and stock pilers. Forgot about them. The local flipper part is kind of suspect in my market/area at least. A lot of those dudes still operate like the amateur resellers. You have a few good ones on FB marketplace that push locally but that's few and far in between.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, the "long game" as I call it. I personally have been able to benefit from this by accident.

I saw the fruits of this when I got rid of most of my doubles. Some pairs were close to 10 years-old and I couldn't believe the mark up. What's crazy is I actually bought multiples with the intent to wear them, but then I came to realize that I never get around to wearing that 2nd pair. I've since forgone the double up life and now save that money on the front end.

Bulk resellers have this down to a science and is primarily the reason outlets get bombarded by those store opening bulk buyers on a daily.
This is the routine. During the pandemic I was introduced to this. I had started reselling lightly before the pandemic since I had gotten married and didn't want my habit to eat into our budget. I was 80-90% discount steals at outlets and other brick & mortar stores.....caught 990v3s for $50 in FSR and multiple colors at a local Footlocker. Probably bought at least 50 pair over a couple days. I wasn't into NT like that back then, at least not the NB side or I would have ooped for sure. Most of those bulk dudes were cool and respectful. They actually ran a business. But I always felt a bit guilty just thinking about how as a kid or when I was in college these kinds of finds were the only time I was able to get something dope. So the idea of taking that from a kid like me always had me leave something behind instead of clearing the stock out. Probably didn't work though 😂

My store got a shipment of the Orlandos on Wednesday. Selling pretty fast, faster than I expected.

Great for those who wanted them, I’m satisfied with my SS pair.

Need a size 10… how big do this current retro run? I wear 10.5 in most Nike/JB shoes and was gonna try a 10 for these. Think I can pull off a 9.5?

Back
Top Bottom