Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Just curious tried on phantom dust pair in my tts 9.5 and they felt big so hoping going down half a size on these helps
It could! The heal slip lives on regardless. Everyone’s foot and preference is different. I just can’t stand if my toes are feeling like they touch the end.

Was able to secure my pair from a link bklyn style baby bklyn style baby posted :nthat:

2634435B-74C8-4C38-89E0-94AAE3299BB4.jpeg

which shoe palaces have these in vegas or other stores ? I will be there tomorrow
I bought a pair from Boulevard Mall Shoe Palace a couple weeks ago. They were the only ones that had them when I was checking stores

I didn't check Fashion Show Mall.

9.5 and 11 available.

Thanks. I was on the hunt for an 11.5 but went ahead and ordered the 11, will see if my feet regret it as the Knicks colorway I owned was an 11.5 and those were constantly slipping. Surprisingly, I got an email today that the ordered shipped (shipping from a Shoepalace store in the Bay, didn't know NiceKicks and SP merged). Worst case, the 11's are no good and I send them back. Scheduled to be delivered on Thursday.

got my pair in. went TTS and they are snug in the toe box. not sure how people went half size down on these.

Sneaker gods really don’t want me to have my Orlando pair or what? First delay was operating conditions, now a transportation accident. Sheesh!

9F39F343-BD5C-43DC-89B9-0D4425FD23F1.jpeg

got my pair in. went TTS and they are snug in the toe box. not sure how people went half size down on these.
When I tried them on at my local outlet tts the heel slippage was horrible so I went half size down still have heel slippage but a slightly better fit.

When I tried them on at my local outlet tts the heel slippage was horrible so I went half size down still have heel slippage but a slightly better fit.

yeah, i get the heel slip part

but the toe box is low so it feels more cramped

I think its a myth at this point 🤣. I dont get how shoes a half size and in some cases a full size down would allow your heel to slip out, or maybe i just dont get what it is 🤷🏾‍♂️. I could never imagine a shoe being too small would be more comfortable to wear regardless of the "heel slip."

Back
Top Bottom