Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

This was a great release.
image.jpg

Not sure if posted already, but...

The Lester Middle Schhol cw launches on 8/8/2023 via JD Sports
Penny 1 RD.png

Nike-Air-Max-Penny-1-Lester-Middle-School-FN6884-100-4.jpg

Would scoop up on a deep discount.
Same. I like this colorway more than any other non OG color way from this recent retro run (excluding Social status Orlando's....those were fire)

I’m probably going to sell my two SS pairs. Like the OG set more and have only worn the SS pairs once and lost the extra laces and swooshes in a move.
Same happened to me. I got doubles of the Orlando's by chance at an Exhibition store a couple months before they officially released. Saw how crazy the resell was on those and then how low it was on the SS Orlando pair. Sold both my OGs, scooped the Orlando's under retail and pocketed the difference. But they just didn't do it for me. So I sold them eventually and got the OGs back, fortunately at retail when they officially released several months later.

I feel there are better shoes even within pennys line but this shoe just screams 90s

I passed cause I hate how they fit and how they don’t stay on your foot but I think about copping em everyday even tho I was at the store when they restocked

I like the the 2’s better personally . Really like the 3’s too
I do too

the og black/royal 2 is actually my favorite shoe of all time

but if I had to define the 90s with a shoe it would either be the griffey 1s or the penny 1s

the 1s just have an eye catching look

You can’t define the 90s with any shoe. Take the best shoe from 90 and the best from 99 and get back to me. Lots of crazy iconic shoes in the mid 90s due to signature models being great and memorable. Regardless these and black red XIs are my 95 for sure, then Ndestrukts lol

You can’t define the 90s with any shoe. Take the best shoe from 90 and the best from 99 and get back to me. Lots of crazy iconic shoes in the mid 90s due to signature models being great and memorable. Regardless these and black red XIs are my 95 for sure, then Ndestrukts lol

11s a no brainer

I just don’t consider them anymore cause they haven’t stopped releasing em for a decade straight

and really I’m not saying the penny is the definitive shoe

i was just saying if I had to pick one shoe that represented the look of the 90s I’d pick the pennys or the griffeys

just my personal picks

Ordered the Orlando's some months back and I am just now trying them on.. The front feels fine, but my heel keeps slipping from the back. Anybody know what would be the easiest thing to do if I just needed to get a half size smaller?

You can add another lacehole at the top, double sock, or change out the insole. I wouldn't size down either. I've destroyed my toes in these lol.

Penny's, More Uptempos and Iversons are 90s to me

The 90's was definitely the golden years for shoes! Every brand was bringing heat!

Agree completely that one shoe can’t define it. But personally, IF I HAD to pick one (hoops) shoe to do so, it’s probably gotta be the Uptempo 95. It features several elements we saw across various shoes of the time: XI-like wraparound rand and similar colorblocking. Big Max Air bubbles. General overall tooling that was used on and evolved for several other Uptempo models and the Pips. I really need Nike to do a quality retro of the Teals for once.

Wasn’t there a guy in here who bought some stick on/3M achilles pads for the ankle area off Amazon and said it worked?

I haven’t gotten around to getting these yet but I have an idea.
I’ve been thinking about sticking a couple of these under the lining of the heel/ankle area.
IMG_5445.jpeg

These shoes have zero ankle support. That’s all that’s missing.

Ordered the Orlando's some months back and I am just now trying them on.. The front feels fine, but my heel keeps slipping from the back. Anybody know what would be the easiest thing to do if I just needed to get a half size smaller?

Back
Top Bottom