Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

these were a legit QS... those who got them, got a one size run and sold out with quickness

good thing many still have their 07s
smile.gif

Really wish I had money when these released. Hopefully I could find a store that'll still have them or hope Nike has a restock
smile.gif

Really wish I had money when these released. Hopefully I could find a store that'll still have them or hope Nike has a restock
smile.gif

Picked up yesterday afternoon apparently people have been on em, but they aren't everywhere yet, I have a hard time believing they would be limited but what do I know

Picked up yesterday afternoon apparently people have been on em, but they aren't everywhere yet, I have a hard time believing they would be limited but what do I know

I got my usual sz 13. they are real comfy but I cant lace em up loose cause of the QLS and the fact that they have no lace straps doesn't help. Anyone have this problem.

I got my usual sz 13. they are real comfy but I cant lace em up loose cause of the QLS and the fact that they have no lace straps doesn't help. Anyone have this problem.

Back
Top Bottom