Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

video-002367.jpg

This shoe is a catch 22. I tried my true size, my heel kept poppin out the shoe, and like I said I went a half size down, and they hurt my toes.

This shoe is a catch 22. I tried my true size, my heel kept poppin out the shoe, and like I said I went a half size down, and they hurt my toes.

Nobody appreciates this shoe and all they like is limited editiion kicks now. Unfortunately that is how the shoe status is today. Nothing but LE bringing the lines and campouts. Very sad because this shoe is and will always be FIRE!!!
devil.gif

Nobody appreciates this shoe and all they like is limited editiion kicks now. Unfortunately that is how the shoe status is today. Nothing but LE bringing the lines and campouts. Very sad because this shoe is and will always be FIRE!!!
devil.gif

these were pretty much everywhere cept for footaction yesterday. gonna wait on them for a lil while

these were pretty much everywhere cept for footaction yesterday. gonna wait on them for a lil while

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Yeah these will start popping up everywhere like the Atlantic's.
Exactly.

And you saw how Niketalk did those.  Couldn't wait a few weeks for everyone to get their shipments. 

Now?  They on sale over a year later for $70 at Footlocker.  Still available in all sizes. 
laugh.gif

QS.... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Yeah these will start popping up everywhere like the Atlantic's.
Exactly.

And you saw how Niketalk did those.  Couldn't wait a few weeks for everyone to get their shipments. 

Now?  They on sale over a year later for $70 at Footlocker.  Still available in all sizes. 
laugh.gif

QS.... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Originally Posted by RAPTORxFLUGAMExSPACEJAM

I got my usual sz 13. they are real comfy but I cant lace em up loose cause of the QLS and the fact that they have no lace straps doesn't help. Anyone have this problem.

sweet jesus... no tongue strap?

Oh wow... i wonder if the retros or og's had 'em?

They skimped out on the 3M lining, that was tough enough.

What's next, millions of dead fish ending up on US beaches?

Originally Posted by RAPTORxFLUGAMExSPACEJAM

I got my usual sz 13. they are real comfy but I cant lace em up loose cause of the QLS and the fact that they have no lace straps doesn't help. Anyone have this problem.

sweet jesus... no tongue strap?

Oh wow... i wonder if the retros or og's had 'em?

They skimped out on the 3M lining, that was tough enough.

What's next, millions of dead fish ending up on US beaches?

never was much of a fan of this shoe, but this is def. the best c/w. IF i were to grab a pair these would be the only ones, but with griffey 2s and bordeauxs coming up in a few weeks had to pass on these as i always have. they do look really good tho.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

never was much of a fan of this shoe, but this is def. the best c/w. IF i were to grab a pair these would be the only ones, but with griffey 2s and bordeauxs coming up in a few weeks had to pass on these as i always have. they do look really good tho.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

mannnn i must have left some paper in my shoe last night or something, because these shoes left my foot feeling mad painful around the arch area. 

Back
Top Bottom