Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Would someone please enlighten me... Because I'm not understanding where all this "sold out" hype is coming from.

My '07s, copped on sale with discount.  Although the "Knicks" colorway got to champs first, and people bum rushed, they were available after that initial boom.

I talked to a few managers at various stores (Sport Zone stores have these BTW in DMV/Richmond areas), and they all -- 7 or more years working at same company -- was asking me why their phones were blowing up from people asking about these.

Is it the new wave of new sneakerheads?  Hype from the foams trickling down?

Like my man "blacklion23," I wore my '07s on campus one day last week, and people were asking me questions like I was rocking a PE. 
grin.gif

nerd.gif

QTF

Its funny to me......

All these dudes all the sudden want some PENNY 1s.

its foamposite trickle down...da penny series is as popular as ever.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Would someone please enlighten me... Because I'm not understanding where all this "sold out" hype is coming from.

My '07s, copped on sale with discount.  Although the "Knicks" colorway got to champs first, and people bum rushed, they were available after that initial boom.

I talked to a few managers at various stores (Sport Zone stores have these BTW in DMV/Richmond areas), and they all -- 7 or more years working at same company -- was asking me why their phones were blowing up from people asking about these.

Like my man "blacklion23," I wore my '07s on campus one day last week, and people were asking me questions like I was rocking a PE. 
grin.gif

nerd.gif

QTF

Its funny to me......

I agree those foamposite hypebeast are eating these up like hot cakes.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif

nerd.gif

QTF

Its funny to me......

I agree those foamposite hypebeast are eating these up like hot cakes.

Those all blacks are copped... I'm a fool for all black shoes already, but the execution on these looks like its on point.

Those all blacks are copped... I'm a fool for all black shoes already, but the execution on these looks like its on point.

Back
Top Bottom