Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

iam a 10.5 and got a 10.5
ohwell.gif
 it fits nicely
pimp.gif

A full size bigger? That sounds like too much. I got my regular size and thought they were just fine.

A full size bigger? That sounds like too much. I got my regular size and thought they were just fine.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

regret not coppin the Knicks colorway in 07
Knicks came out in 05.
Doesn't seem like it was that long ago.  Where has time gone?

People making mad dashes (literally) to Champ stores (first ones that  got them).

Never forgot that.

Knicks came out in 05.

People making mad dashes (literally) to Champ stores (first ones that  got them).

Never forgot that.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Knicks came out in 05.

Never forgot that.

Yep, it was April 8th, the day before the stealth XXs came out.

Knicks came out in 05.

Never forgot that.

Yep, it was April 8th, the day before the stealth XXs came out.

Eyes of Hazel,

Unfortunately, the Atlantic Penny II's are no longer on sale at Footlocker. I order a pair a few weeks ago when they were $79.99, and I went back this past Friday to order another pair, and they are back up to $145

Eyes of Hazel,

Unfortunately, the Atlantic Penny II's are no longer on sale at Footlocker. I order a pair a few weeks ago when they were $79.99, and I went back this past Friday to order another pair, and they are back up to $145

Originally Posted by KingJay718

This shoe is a catch 22. I tried my true size, my heel kept poppin out the shoe, and like I said I went a half size down, and they hurt my toes.
THIS^^^^

WORST FITTING SHOES EVERY, I ROCKED MINE HOPING TO BREAK THEM IN, BUT THE TOE BOX IS WAY TO HARD, I HAD TO TAKE THEM OFF AT THE MOVIES LAST NIGHT
tired.gif
, *%$...THE SIZING AND THE COMFORT OF THESE KICKS MAKES A CLASSIC SNEAKER
frown.gif
....SUCK

This shoe is a catch 22. I tried my true size, my heel kept poppin out the shoe, and like I said I went a half size down, and they hurt my toes.
THIS^^^^

WORST FITTING SHOES EVERY, I ROCKED MINE HOPING TO BREAK THEM IN, BUT THE TOE BOX IS WAY TO HARD, I HAD TO TAKE THEM OFF AT THE MOVIES LAST NIGHT
tired.gif
frown.gif
....SUCK

Originally Posted by thacamel

Eyes of Hazel,

EA coming up? 

Originally Posted by thacamel

Eyes of Hazel,

EA coming up? 

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

THIS^^^^

tired.gif
frown.gif
....SUCK

The penny 1 is uncomfortable at first but after you break into them they're very comfy. It was like that with the og and the retro in 00 and 05, same deal, so just gut it out and eventually it will be fine.
happy.gif
 By the way i purchased 3 more so that's 6 pennys now this weekend. Love it!!!!

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

THIS^^^^

tired.gif
frown.gif
....SUCK

The penny 1 is uncomfortable at first but after you break into them they're very comfy. It was like that with the og and the retro in 00 and 05, same deal, so just gut it out and eventually it will be fine.
happy.gif
 By the way i purchased 3 more so that's 6 pennys now this weekend. Love it!!!!

these go hard but just like many of you these will be copped later down the road. did anyone see these rumored to drop as a HOH Hightlighter Pack
nike-air-max-penny-1-highlighter-pack-00.jpg

these go hard but just like many of you these will be copped later down the road. did anyone see these rumored to drop as a HOH Hightlighter Pack
nike-air-max-penny-1-highlighter-pack-00.jpg

Originally Posted by bigj505

penny 1s were never good for lockdown.
evvvvvvver.....

they're comfy but if u think you're gonna stay in your kicks via da heel u got another thing comin.

im glad i got my knick pairs....these orlando pairs will be picked up to replace my stolen 2006 pair.

Originally Posted by bigj505

penny 1s were never good for lockdown.
evvvvvvver.....

they're comfy but if u think you're gonna stay in your kicks via da heel u got another thing comin.

im glad i got my knick pairs....these orlando pairs will be picked up to replace my stolen 2006 pair.

Would someone please enlighten me... Because I'm not understanding where all this "sold out" hype is coming from.

My '07s, copped on sale with discount.  Although the "Knicks" colorway got to champs first, and people bum rushed, they were available after that initial boom.

I talked to a few managers at various stores (Sport Zone stores have these BTW in DMV/Richmond areas), and they all -- 7 or more years working at same company -- was asking me why their phones were blowing up from people asking about these.

Is it the new wave of new sneakerheads?  Hype from the foams trickling down?

Like my man "blacklion23," I wore my '07s on campus one day last week, and people were asking me questions like I was rocking a PE. 
grin.gif

nerd.gif

QTF

Its funny to me......

All these dudes all the sudden want some PENNY 1s.

I swear in 07 they sat. Last price I remember was 54$ and in 2011 these are selling out?

I kinda understand why NIKE keeps dropping the same stuff in short amounts of time.

Would someone please enlighten me... Because I'm not understanding where all this "sold out" hype is coming from.

My '07s, copped on sale with discount.  Although the "Knicks" colorway got to champs first, and people bum rushed, they were available after that initial boom.

I talked to a few managers at various stores (Sport Zone stores have these BTW in DMV/Richmond areas), and they all -- 7 or more years working at same company -- was asking me why their phones were blowing up from people asking about these.

Like my man "blacklion23," I wore my '07s on campus one day last week, and people were asking me questions like I was rocking a PE. 
grin.gif

nerd.gif

QTF

Its funny to me......

I swear in 07 they sat. Last price I remember was 54$ and in 2011 these are selling out?

I kinda understand why NIKE keeps dropping the same stuff in short amounts of time.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

grin.gif

nerd.gif

QTF

Its funny to me......

its foamposite trickle down...da penny series is as popular as ever.

Back
Top Bottom