Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by HavinThangs

Originally Posted by joeman1515

wow was informed sneaker.st may have oversold which is why my shipping information hasnt been updated, this happen to anyone else...hoping they issue refunds in a timely manner or at least respond to my emails pretty angry since I saw these at the mall but didnt cop since I thought I had a pair coming.

Yea the same thing has happened to me. I havnt heard anything from sneaker st either. And i passed on em on eastbay. Im pissed
sneaker st got back to me they actually shipped this morning, i figured maybe they printed labels but did a mass shipping mid week which makes sense, cant wait for these to come in. hope it works out for you as well send them an email the got back to me within a few hours

thinkin bout gettin me a 2nd pair
eyes.gif
i still see these were iam at
grin.gif
 its either 2 pairs of these or a pair of the foamposite pweters this weekend
grin.gif

thinkin bout gettin me a 2nd pair
eyes.gif
i still see these were iam at
grin.gif
 its either 2 pairs of these or a pair of the foamposite pweters this weekend
grin.gif

if you're in the LA/San Fernando Valley area, they have them at Sheikh shoes inside the Northridge mall (off Tampa & Nordhoff). I tried on the 9 and 9.5. Ended up not getting them, they look nice and all but wasn't really feeling them. Just giving a heads up to people that really want them.

if you're in the LA/San Fernando Valley area, they have them at Sheikh shoes inside the Northridge mall (off Tampa & Nordhoff). I tried on the 9 and 9.5. Ended up not getting them, they look nice and all but wasn't really feeling them. Just giving a heads up to people that really want them.

went into undefeated today in santa monica, ca planning to buy some shoes... luckily they had my size, one of two pairs left. sweet buy.

went into undefeated today in santa monica, ca planning to buy some shoes... luckily they had my size, one of two pairs left. sweet buy.

anyone know where i can get the black pennys with the black swoosh and purple lines instead of the purple swoosh with the black lines?

793_3_.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-black-club-purple-5.jpg

anyone know where i can get the black pennys with the black swoosh and purple lines instead of the purple swoosh with the black lines?

793_3_.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-black-club-purple-5.jpg

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the same shoendifnlightning....only 1 version real eased to the best of knowledge. Trust I'll be corrected if wrong.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the same shoendifnlightning....only 1 version real eased to the best of knowledge. Trust I'll be corrected if wrong.

Got mine in today. Tried them on, they are true to size imo. Brings back memories of freshman year in hs when the OGs came out...

Got mine in today. Tried them on, they are true to size imo. Brings back memories of freshman year in hs when the OGs came out...

Back
Top Bottom