Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by beh235

On a side note, I just noticed that the air bubble on the knicks penny 1 are bigger than these 
30t6p3b.gif
. No big deal to me though.

Seems like everytime they retro a shoe the air bubbles get smaller and smaller... As was the case on my infra am90s and these.

I got my pairs today, im glad i got my true size, because that toebox is super stiff as others have said. if i went a half sz down, it would have been a big mistake

My only issue with the shoe is the lack of arch support

I got my pairs today, im glad i got my true size, because that toebox is super stiff as others have said. if i went a half sz down, it would have been a big mistake

I will be in line for the black pair. Just hoping they don't drop the same day as a retro Jordan otherwise it'll be a tough decision.

I will be in line for the black pair. Just hoping they don't drop the same day as a retro Jordan otherwise it'll be a tough decision.

JUSST A LITTLE FYI FOR PPL WHO DONT KNOW WHY THEY SOLD OUT SO QUICK: they are Limited Edition, the have the LE insole and not nike air. so that's why they were gone so quick!

JUSST A LITTLE FYI FOR PPL WHO DONT KNOW WHY THEY SOLD OUT SO QUICK: they are Limited Edition, the have the LE insole and not nike air. so that's why they were gone so quick!

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Pics?
nerd.gif

Pics?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Oh pleezbaleeve.... i love it super stiff.

Umph!!

Umph!!

Originally Posted by BinYe

Umph!!

that's what she said!  sorry, couldn't resist

Originally Posted by BinYe

Umph!!

that's what she said!  sorry, couldn't resist

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Pics?
nerd.gif

Pics?
nerd.gif

Pics?
nerd.gif
I don't think that means much since the black/purp pair had the same LE on the insole
ohwell.gif

Pics?
nerd.gif
I don't think that means much since the black/purp pair had the same LE on the insole
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You must never have bought a Penny shoe before, have you?

Really?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really? 

I have never bought one. doesnt LE mean limited edition??

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really? 

I have never bought one. doesnt LE mean limited edition??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif