Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

put these on with a pair of baggy sweats and a pair of addias pants and they look amazing, so amazing i'm gonna cop a second pear!
Is that what they sell at the bodega or swapmeets nowadays?  
laugh.gif

jk!   

These are still around every shoe store I go to.   Surprised since they are limited editions 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You Wrong

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

put these on with a pair of baggy sweats and a pair of addias pants and they look amazing, so amazing i'm gonna cop a second pear!
Is that what they sell at the bodega or swapmeets nowadays?  
laugh.gif

jk!   

These are still around every shoe store I go to.   Surprised since they are limited editions 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You Wrong

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

my tracking for UPS from sneaker.st says delivery requires a signature.. what happens if im not home at the time
30t6p3b.gif

then they will come back and try again the next day
laugh.gif

my tracking for UPS from sneaker.st says delivery requires a signature.. what happens if im not home at the time
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

they keep your shoes

30t6p3b.gif

they keep your shoes

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
but i want em today
tired.gif
dont have all day to wait for these fools

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
but i want em today
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
but i want em today
tired.gif
they should leave a little sticky note, if you wont be home the next day you just sign it and leave it on the door so they will just leave the package there and take the sticky with them.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
but i want em today
tired.gif
they should leave a little sticky note, if you wont be home the next day you just sign it and leave it on the door so they will just leave the package there and take the sticky with them.

laugh.gif
but i want em today
tired.gif

Not sure how far you are from the facility but I go to mine after 5pm and pick it up.

laugh.gif
but i want em today
tired.gif

Not sure how far you are from the facility but I go to mine after 5pm and pick it up.

30t6p3b.gif

I'm expecting my package from them too. I have to leave for work soon. Knowing them, they'll leave them on the porch without ringing the doorbell. 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'm expecting my package from them too. I have to leave for work soon. Knowing them, they'll leave them on the porch without ringing the doorbell. 
tired.gif

I got mines from sneaker st yesterday and I'm A lil disappointed with all the glue that my pair had.
Also had a black stain on the white part of the sole On the front. Not to mention all the OD of nipple all over it! Also why does sneaker st put the
Word sneaker st on the box??? More chances of Ups or fed ex workers stealing them cause they Obviously know they are kicks!

I got mines from sneaker st yesterday and I'm A lil disappointed with all the glue that my pair had.
Also had a black stain on the white part of the sole On the front. Not to mention all the OD of nipple all over it! Also why does sneaker st put the
Word sneaker st on the box??? More chances of Ups or fed ex workers stealing them cause they Obviously know they are kicks!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Well well I got them and I was right, left it without ringing the doorbell.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 thats odd... i dont think your ups delivery man likes you... sneaker st. uses delivery with signature needed every time I have bought from them.

Back
Top Bottom