Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

DAMMN i remember that cool grey heist. Somewhere there is a UPS man rocking some cool greys in a doo doo brown outfit haha

DAMMN i remember that cool grey heist. Somewhere there is a UPS man rocking some cool greys in a doo doo brown outfit haha

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by joeman1515

are you guys really worry about ups workers stealing your kicks aha does anyone even have a story of this happening? think of all the high priced goods they deliver daily from outlets like best buy and apple...and you are worried about your box saying sneaker.st, i was also unaware ups workers were all sneaker heads. theres a difference from sneaker.st to endclothing which id equate to a US shops like commonwealth, supreme, huf or stores with actual storefronts, as opposed to an online only sneaker store.

hopefully these will be here monday hoping the quality is on point, someone post some pictures of the OD "nipples" you all are talking about?

As for the UPS jackin' sneakers... there was a cat in the Cool Grey 11 thread that mentioned he got ganked and pointed the culprit
being delivery driver (he stated that how his rear door was set up... only a driver would know how to access, something like that).

Any who... i ain't care bout the nipples.

Since my momma practically went back  into the work force after conceiving me, i wasn't adequately breastfed.

So when i see nips of any kind... i just start to salivate.

*wipes mouth*

UMPH!!!

rear door access eh
grin.gif
ya that is kinna an ugly look but nothing major. joe jackson from memphis was rocking these today but after that video a bit suprised more memphis players arent i always kind of laugh when i see guys playing in old shoes with old technology, Washington guys are always wearing the 2009 space jams make my feet hurt just watching them, march madness has been
pimp.gif
so far though

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by joeman1515

are you guys really worry about ups workers stealing your kicks aha does anyone even have a story of this happening? think of all the high priced goods they deliver daily from outlets like best buy and apple...and you are worried about your box saying sneaker.st, i was also unaware ups workers were all sneaker heads. theres a difference from sneaker.st to endclothing which id equate to a US shops like commonwealth, supreme, huf or stores with actual storefronts, as opposed to an online only sneaker store.

hopefully these will be here monday hoping the quality is on point, someone post some pictures of the OD "nipples" you all are talking about?

As for the UPS jackin' sneakers... there was a cat in the Cool Grey 11 thread that mentioned he got ganked and pointed the culprit
being delivery driver (he stated that how his rear door was set up... only a driver would know how to access, something like that).

Any who... i ain't care bout the nipples.

Since my momma practically went back  into the work force after conceiving me, i wasn't adequately breastfed.

So when i see nips of any kind... i just start to salivate.

*wipes mouth*

UMPH!!!

rear door access eh
grin.gif
ya that is kinna an ugly look but nothing major. joe jackson from memphis was rocking these today but after that video a bit suprised more memphis players arent i always kind of laugh when i see guys playing in old shoes with old technology, Washington guys are always wearing the 2009 space jams make my feet hurt just watching them, march madness has been
pimp.gif
so far though

i picked up a pair today. they were sold out everywhere in my size until i found a store that had my size.

i was surprised that these sold well being that a few years ago i saw them sit. then as i was on the hunt for them i saw tons of kids wearing foams and pennys. so i knew that the penny line is doing well to the casual consumer now.

i picked up a pair today. they were sold out everywhere in my size until i found a store that had my size.

i was surprised that these sold well being that a few years ago i saw them sit. then as i was on the hunt for them i saw tons of kids wearing foams and pennys. so i knew that the penny line is doing well to the casual consumer now.

i highly doubt a ups dude is gonna risk loosin his 25.00/hr job over a pair of 175.00 dollar shoes. HIGHLY DOUBT IT BRO"S   moreorless it was your junky neighbor kid

i highly doubt a ups dude is gonna risk loosin his 25.00/hr job over a pair of 175.00 dollar shoes. HIGHLY DOUBT IT BRO"S   moreorless it was your junky neighbor kid

Kinda disappointed in the comfort department. The ankle area hardly has any padding and the stitching by the heel pull tab makes it really uncomfortable. I should've tried these on before buying. I didn't remember the OG to be that uncomfortable. Was there stitching along the ankle area on the OGs?

Great to look at but really uncomfortable.
frown.gif

dsc1287r.jpg

dsc1284r.jpg

dsc1294t.jpg

Kinda disappointed in the comfort department. The ankle area hardly has any padding and the stitching by the heel pull tab makes it really uncomfortable. I should've tried these on before buying. I didn't remember the OG to be that uncomfortable. Was there stitching along the ankle area on the OGs?

frown.gif

dsc1287r.jpg

dsc1284r.jpg

dsc1294t.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

frown.gif

dsc1287r.jpg

dsc1284r.jpg

dsc1294t.jpg
mannnn u aint never lie
these shoes are beyond painful to wear 

then again besides the foams (which are ******ed heavy) all the penny's were never really comfortable imo

the 4's were ok but are almost impossible to put on

frown.gif

dsc1287r.jpg

dsc1284r.jpg

dsc1294t.jpg
mannnn u aint never lie

then again besides the foams (which are ******ed heavy) all the penny's were never really comfortable imo

wore these to the gym earlier and as soon as i got out... i immediately
switched to a pair of asics.

Man... i'd rather date a woman with a permanent chastity belt than wear
these shoes.

It's a man's equivalent of a high heel - all cosmetics, zero comfort.

(But i do look drop dead gorgeous in 'em. You like? Touch me, tease me...)

wore these to the gym earlier and as soon as i got out... i immediately
switched to a pair of asics.

Man... i'd rather date a woman with a permanent chastity belt than wear
these shoes.

It's a man's equivalent of a high heel - all cosmetics, zero comfort.

(But i do look drop dead gorgeous in 'em. You like? Touch me, tease me...)

Originally Posted by Flight8403

frown.gif
mannnn u aint never lie

Are they really that uncomfortable??? I was planning on copping a pair, but if they are uncomfortable then i'll pass....

Originally Posted by Flight8403

frown.gif
mannnn u aint never lie

Are they really that uncomfortable??? I was planning on copping a pair, but if they are uncomfortable then i'll pass....

I think the penny 2's are the most comfortable. I was kind of disappointed too at the comfort in these just walking around the crib tho smh Maybe I'll buy some insoles later.

Back
Top Bottom