Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Phoenix Suns colorway is looking pretty fresh, IMO. In fact, the $125 price-tag makes them look even better in my eyes.

We'll see if I cop them...maybe on sale.

Phoenix Suns colorway is looking pretty fresh, IMO. In fact, the $125 price-tag makes them look even better in my eyes.

We'll see if I cop them...maybe on sale.

The Orlando colorway is one of the best shoes of all time. It is a timeless design that can be re-released more than the infrared 90s and I'd buy them every time.

The Orlando colorway is one of the best shoes of all time. It is a timeless design that can be re-released more than the infrared 90s and I'd buy them every time.

Instacop on the Black/Wht/Royal
pimp.gif
 Almost paid big money for a DS pair back in the Summer... good pass by AF92

Instacop on the Black/Wht/Royal
pimp.gif
 Almost paid big money for a DS pair back in the Summer... good pass by AF92

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

COPPED. WANTED THESE MORE THAN THE JORDANS THAT YEAR IN 6TH GRADE.

Exactly.  I can clearly recall telling my mom and the store clerk to put the Concord XI's back.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

COPPED. WANTED THESE MORE THAN THE JORDANS THAT YEAR IN 6TH GRADE.

Exactly.  I can clearly recall telling my mom and the store clerk to put the Concord XI's back.

I had the Knicks colorway and sold them so probably gonna cop the Orlando colorway. Something isn't right about the purple ones.

I had the Knicks colorway and sold them so probably gonna cop the Orlando colorway. Something isn't right about the purple ones.

Back
Top Bottom