Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Best Retro Nike shoe IMO, they don't retro these enough...I would love to see one drop every year. I wanna see these in cloaks, dolphins, crimsons and all the new penny V CW'S...would be epic for Penny 1 heads. If it wasn't for this man the foams wouldn't have never been...

orlandos and those all whites with blue accents are the only ones i like, still need the whites

What about the Chicago Reds? They're FIRE. And the sole collector blue, HOH highlighter, ripstop black, wolf grey, half black and greys-all fire. A lot of people missed those CW's

Only looking for a retro of the original home version, since I got all the rest, I am waiting so eagerly!

Damn had to let go of those Chicago last year due to financial reasons, better them than any of my Orlando colorways.

finally found me a pair of DS in the Orlando colorway. had to pay a little over retail but stoked I got em. I'm sure they will retro again in '15 or '16. seems like these been retro'ing every 4-6 years

I could use a 2nd pair of the Orlando's. Wouldn't mind having the all black ripstop pair for the fall/winter time. I've been searching for those for a while now. I'm definitely kicking myself in the *** for not copping when they sat at my local HOH. This is good news to me though.

Need those all white and all black pairs to retro in OG form. Still have one of my 2011 pairs DS. Might wear them around the house for a bit so they won't crumble in the long run.

Orlando Home and Playoffs version please!!!! Next year is the 20th anniversary, let's all keep our fingers crossed!

Yes! I want that home cw. We need more support! I keep bringing it up and it gets shot down. They'll listen to us. 

Next year it is the 20th anniversary of the Air Penny line, they not to drop some ultra heat!

For example the Penny I in the original box!!!

Back
Top Bottom