Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

i meant the mold where the swoosh is, they had noticeable bumps that showed up on some previous retros. The tongue in that on foot pic is short but thouht would look about normal once pulled up a bit, kind of like the og models. Is it real short on yours after putting them on?
Ah yeah, I looked at it close up and there are little bumps here and there in the molding. Nothing too noticeable, at least not to me.

It is short, and it will be even more apparent if you have to lace up the shoes tightly (especially if you got all the way up to the top lace holes).

Was gonna also cop on-line Sat morning, but just decided too check with my local Mall stores FTL, and Champs and they have em.

My cuz wrks at Champs so I'm Inn.

Suns Air Max Penny could have been executed better. Funny thing is there still sitting in hole in the wall spots around NYC....
This. I was expecting orange on that shoe. If they made it white based...wooooooo. There was so much potential in that cw, but they pissed it away. 
Greatest penny suns colorway was on the penny iv... Damn that was a dope shoe

Agreed

Tongues are definitely slightly shorter than previous releases. Not a deal breaker though.

Last edited:
Ah yeah, I looked at it close up and there are little bumps here and there in the molding. Nothing too noticeable, at least not to me.

It is short, and it will be even more apparent if you have to lace up the shoes tightly (especially if you got all the way up to the top lace holes).
Good info, got any more pics? I guess I may have to go in person before I cop, if I can get some time next week.

Damn they look super fire :pimp:

I can't believe I'm finally going to be able to purchase and they did them justice too.

I wish the check could have been blue, but I ain't complaining.

Now I just need Nike to release the blue/black Chris Webbers and I'll be happy.

Rocking these as soon as I get them, and if they sit like you guys are saying they will I will buy on discount later on.

I'm only worried now about if I should go with my true 11.5 size or size down to a size 11.

Hey anyone heard about Nike changing the release date to the 31st? A couple spots I visited today told me they have them but Nike told them not to sell them.

those look good in those pics

still pass, dont like black shoes like that

good luck to everyone copping

Hey anyone heard about Nike changing the release date to the 31st? A couple spots I visited today told me they have them but Nike told them not to sell them.

Has anyone heard any info on what stores and sites are releasing these Penny's? I know FNL is the only store releasing this Friday. Nike stores specifically NTLA/SM told me on twitter they have no info on launch release. FTL and Champs are not releasing until next week.

Has anyone heard any info on what stores and sites are releasing these Penny's? I know FNL is the only store releasing this Friday. Nike stores specifically NTLA/SM told me on twitter they have no info on launch release. FTL and Champs are not releasing until next week.
I'm confused. FTL and FA have it on their launch locator for this week.

Same thing I said. Spots is charging 150.00 around my way. My main connects haven't even got their shipment in.

We got our men's in two weeks ago and just got gs in this week.....copping for 90 bucks out the door....

I work at champs were releasing them friday....

Back
Top Bottom