Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Really ? I thought the 5 was the last one... Thanks for the correction

Yeah they weren’t popular at all especially after the 5 getting such good hooping reviews

ED55A0A5-C994-4C13-BA87-0E2B0D41A3F8.jpeg

The Penny VI was actually a decent model imo. Looked like a modernized take on the Penny 1.

The Orlando colorway, which was the best colorway to release, was apart of that Foamposite Sharpie pack if I remember correctly and made them pretty unattainable and less desirable than they would've been had they released individually.

Last edited:
The Penny VI was actually a decent model imo. Looked like a modernized take on the on Penny 1.

The Orlando colorway, which was the best colorway to release, was apart of that Foamposite Sharpie pack of I remember correctly and made them pretty unattainable and less desirable than they would've been had they released individually.
100 % agree!! REALLY wanted them but the colors weren’t the best..

Never owned either, but like the 6 over the 5.

Know I wanted the Dolphins themed Penny Vs at some point, just never got around to it.

Those were never it
Whoa really? You weren't feeling them?? I thought the Orlando VIs were SUPER clean and a nice "remixed" version of the Penny 1

The Penny VI was actually a decent model imo. Looked like a modernized take on the Penny 1.

The Orlando colorway, which was the best colorway to release, was apart of that Foamposite Sharpie pack if I remember correctly and made them pretty unattainable and less desirable than they would've been had they released individually.
Yep no doubt!!

I actually ended up buying my pairs separately because luckily for me, the Sharpie Foams were way more popular and the VIs were an afterthought for majority of people but man i LOVE the Orlando VI colorway.

Like you said, for me too, it looked like a modernized take on the Penny 1 and is definitely way more comfortable. Literally am wearing them right now at work as I type this
I remember those after seeing pics
They remind me of team LeBron shoe

I can see that actually LOL.

Need a double up on the he All whites and just 1 pair of the Orlando's. My 2011 still looks in great condition since I doubled up on those. These are my favorite shoe of all time. It takes me back to freshman year high school. I remember I had to choose between these and Concords XI. Glad I went with these. I was able to get concords in 2000 when they re released.

Back
Top Bottom