Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Renting or buying there are pros and cons to both.. It’s good to have options and make the best decision based on your situation… My family couldn’t make it in that house in Florida, but we could when we were younger.. The kids grew and so did the house..🤷🏾‍♂️

I wouldn’t want to clean a house bigger than my 1000 square feet and I’m not wasting money paying someone else to clean it lol 50 pairs of shoes should be enough to get any pair you ever truly wanted ( if you are over 35 that is) and that’s just in my other bedroom/guest room/ game room. Greed and things just clog up most peoples lives

Housing market isn't always up

They're worried about that now with the inflation and upcoming recession
I’m not taking housing market. Your rent will never go down. If my house is paid for and I leave, I make all that money when I sell. If someone stays in a rental for 30 years and leaves they get nothing. No equity, throwing your money away and walking away with zero. Renting never makes sense except for now because of how bad the market is, but that’s assuming you either don’t have a home or you sold yours and are sitting until the market crashes.

Back
Top Bottom