Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

So why don't you put them out of business and stop instead of crying
Ain't nobody crying but u. Why u so defensive tho 🤡 :lol:

I like classic nike shoes and there's no other way to get them which is exactly what I just said. They could always ya know try to stick to dates, release quality products people want, release enough product. Stuff companies usually have to do to not fail.

How are you a consumer of Nike and your against those things. I'm done arguing with a whole clown

Ain't nobody crying but u. Why u so defensive tho 🤡 :lol:

I like classic nike shoes and there's no other way to get them which is exactly what I just said. They could always ya know try to stick to dates, release quality products people want, release enough product. Stuff companies usually have to do to not fail.

How are you a consumer of Nike and your against those things. I'm done arguing with a whole clown

You are crying. I gave you a suggestion. You know, action.

Aren't you an adult? Either buy them or don't. Nobody is forcing you to be a consumer of anything. Take your power back. Take a stand.

Crying over Nike and sneakers. You dudes cry entirely too much for something that is a hobby and is supposed to be fun, grown *** men. And there is nothing that will make some of you happy, because you'll find something. From shades to shapes. Dudes will cry and then still buy them, and get angry at Nike. You think the issue is Nike?

Stop acting like a crackhead over sneakers and then blaming the dealer. Act like an adult with real adult problems.

Aren't you an adult? Either buy them or don't. Nobody is forcing you to be a consumer of anything. Take your power back. Take a stand.

Crying over Nike and sneakers. You dudes cry entirely too much for something that is a hobby and is supposed to be fun, grown *** men. And there is nothing that will make some of you happy, because you'll find something. From shades to shapes. Dudes will cry and then still buy them, and get angry at Nike. You think the issue is Nike?

Stop acting like a crackhead over sneakers and then blaming the dealer. Act like an adult with real adult problems.
Didn't read any of that mess my boy :wink: peaaaace

Penny's got the juices flowing i see....
dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

Finally read that book you posted.

A bunch of dumb generalizations and assumptions. I don't buy when Nike releases trash. I think the last nike shoe I bought was air maxes in 2020 or 2021, bred 11 was last jordan. So yeah I have fallen back.

Your black and white explanation of either you don't buy anything or have no right to complain is ******ed. I can and will keep complaining over bad customer service and quality. If it makes me mad enough I'll buy ****ing adidas but in the mean time it has nothing to do with you.
If you grew up wearing these shoes they have a hold over u.. which is why gentry etc existed. There's no alternative.

You started this whole dumb long argument over ONE COMMENT, dude made then say I'm crying. Word? You are the reason Nike shovels you bs. Which you ought to be cool with worse cheaper products. No complaining right.

You way too worried about other people. I don't get on you for being a complete sucker and accepting bad products. It has nothing to do with me. Grown people mind they business.

And these Penny's are probably going to be released in bad numbers and go to resellers. I'll still buy a couple pairs because nostalgia and fall back. The action I take will be rocking these into the ground f the lames and haters. :pimp: 🤡

So true. I’d like to see numbers comparing the sales of legacy models vs new models.
Exactly what I was thinking, seems like Nike retros sell out faster than their new models. The last new Nike model I purchased was the Kobe 6 back in 2011.

Finally read that book you posted.

A bunch of dumb generalizations and assumptions. I don't buy when Nike releases trash. I think the last nike shoe I bought was air maxes in 2020 or 2021, bred 11 was last jordan. So yeah I have fallen back.

Your black and white explanation of either you don't buy anything or have no right to complain is ******ed. I can and will keep complaining over bad customer service and quality. If it makes me mad enough I'll buy ****ing adidas but in the mean time it has nothing to do with you.
If you grew up wearing these shoes they have a hold over u.. which is why gentry etc existed. There's no alternative.

You started this whole dumb long argument over ONE COMMENT, dude made then say I'm crying. Word? You are the reason Nike shovels you bs. Which you ought to be cool with worse cheaper products. No complaining right.

You way too worried about other people. I don't get on you for being a complete sucker and accepting bad products. It has nothing to do with me. Grown people mind they business.

And these Penny's are probably going to be released in bad numbers and go to resellers. I'll still buy a couple pairs because nostalgia and fall back. The action I take will be rocking these into the ground f the lames and haters. :pimp: 🤡

Says you're not reading

But comes back a day later and saying I wrote a book, but follows with a far longer reply filled with contradictions. You lack self awareness.

Back
Top Bottom