Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

my order from ss just updated to "paid". But seems like every person that ordered a 10 got 10.5. Got me shook cause i ordered 2 sz10s

Ordered a 10 and received a 10.5 from Social Status too:frown: sent an email and got an automated response asking me to redirect my message to a email dedicated to the mishaps-it seems like they’ll do everything they can to correct things for those who got the wrong color or size.

Ordered a 10 and received a 10.5 from Social Status too:frown: sent an email and got an automated response asking me to redirect my message to a email dedicated to the mishaps-it seems like they’ll do everything they can to correct things for those who got the wrong color or size.
it seems like they don't respond to those emails either. I posted the email address on here cause they flubbed my order too. it's been about a week and no response...followed up again today

Draw is a better option than a normal release, just can’t beat the robots

Negative.

You’re best shot on SNKRS (outside of EA) is a DAN/LEO drop.

A draw allows the Draw bots 10 mins get umpteen entries in.

A SNKRS Draw drop is your worst set of odds.

Still a better chance than DTLR/JJ/Snipes or any of those Shopify sites that are insta sellouts.

I’ve hit on a few SNKRS draws so IDK. It’s definitely a lot more Ls than Ws, but I have a good amount of Ws.

Going to try online at 9am while I'm at work, then head over to Footlocker and Champs in state street. It's like a 10 minute walk and hopefully I'm able to get at least 2 of them.
Reminds me when I did the same thing in 2011. Left work and went straight to house of hoops when they opened.

If anybody has a lead on a size 14 or 15 social style Orlando, let me know.

I’m on the hunt again baby.

Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom