Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Make sure to trim the "nipples" ✍️
c054vlpoavp21.jpg

So dtlr had instore?? Or yall copped online??
I called 2 DTLR stores by me and they said they didn't release. Not sure if they knew what I was talking about. But I would've gone to the store if I didn't get them from Oness though.

Can anyone who owned the 2011 Orlando comment on sizing? Those ran small, not sure if I should go for a 13.

Can anyone who owned the 2011 Orlando comment on sizing? Those ran small, not sure if I should go for a 13.
Have had a pair from every year released. In the past I went up a 1/2-1 size because of the tow box squeeze. Always regretted it since the pinky still hurt and the heel slip was absurd.

This time (wearing the home at the moment) I went down a 1/2 size based on reports and don’t regret it. Pinky is def feeling the squeeze at the end of the day per usual and they do fit a bit snug at first, but have been breaking in nicely. I would have been good with tts, but at least the heel slip is minimized with 1/2 down. I’ve worn these with Nike Dri-fit athletic socks btw, something thicker like stance basketball socks and I’d have to be tts which is 10 for me.

I think someone said it before, tts is the way to go if you want a roomier fit and 1/2 down if you want to feel more lockdown but don’t go up.

Went to my local mall (Tampa) and no dice. Checked two DTLR locations and they said online only they were told. Who knows.

Cap, I copped in store today. (Ohio)

Heres a lil nostalgia for y‘all. Original ‘96 look book that some mom and pops employees gave me and my brother because we were always showing up to the store as kids to check out new releases. 95-96 is the golden era for Nike basketball in my opinion, so many iconic models released. Best era hands down.
97EFDF67-4C05-4CA9-B755-C02A6CAA2B13.jpeg

78E90523-2E53-4A19-8C54-E79E097BAEC9.jpeg

The toe box shape is interestingly very different between these and my SS pair. Probably cant tell the difference in pics but its very noticeable in person. The tongue opening is also much wider on the SS pair.
77CCD429-58AD-4F90-ABAF-BC36722B9651.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom