Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Damn only seeing one other W than myself
B234A1E5-46C9-4A28-BDA4-B8E9C4BB4E5E.jpeg

L on Snkrs like everyone else. Its insane seeing most in this thread not get any W's. Sticking with my 2011 pair which are still in good condition NOT paying resell.

Last edited:
L on Snkrs like everyone else. Its insane seeing most in this thread not get any W's. Sticking with my 2011 pair which are still in good condition NOT pay resell.
Same, I got doubles in 2011 and just started wearing my double up pair last year.

All sold out at CJ in the bronx

Had to check one of the managers because dude got an attitude when I asked him about the shoes

So I had to remind him that he’s 50 years old and work in a sneaker store and to watch his mouth.

Only in the Bronx .

Only 9 mens pairs at some locations.

I’ll wait it out to pay resale. By holiday time these low lifes will need money and prices will be better.
This shoe is stock dependent. by holiday time stock might dry up.

The question is if footsites like FTL, FNL, etc are going to get them. If they don't, then resell is going to be a problem.

All sold out at CJ in the bronx

Had to check one of the managers because dude got an attitude when I asked him about the shoes

So I had to remind him that he’s 50 years old and work in a sneaker store and to remain humble.

Only in the Bronx .

Only 9 mens pairs at some locations.

I don't job shame especially now. If it's a legit dollar, have at it. If he tries to pull rank or show his ***, I'll cuss him out instead.

This shoe is stock dependent. by holiday time stock might dry up.

The question is if footsites like FTL, FNL, etc are going to get them. If they don't, then resell is going to be a problem.

It’s not a popular shoe though. The demand won’t be there like other pairs. They all gonna keep undercutting each other with no one to buy.

Back
Top Bottom