Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Not sure if posted

Did they already pick the winners?

what's awesome about that step back is that he probably didn't practice that, it was all reaction from what the defense was giving him.

not like nowadays where you practice/have drills for this stuff already....
Nah that was his signature move he used often... my favorite player

Gambled & held off on the blk SS pair because I had to have the Orlando colorway. Got very lucky, all-stars next & then I can rest.

Guess my 2011’s with the green bubbles will have to do for now lol
Interesting how everyone says the 2011 release. My production date clearly runs from 10/13/10 to 11/30/10. Feels like I purchased them in 2010 as well, from the late Dipac, Active Athlete Telephone Rd. Did they release back to back years and that’s why they ended up in outlets?
4543FBAD-66C4-475F-B0B8-EDBFB15F850B.jpeg

Not sure if posted

It closed yesterday ay 6pm

Interesting how everyone says the 2011 release. My production date clearly runs from 10/13/10 to 11/30/10. Feels like I purchased them in 2010 as well, from the late Dipac, Active Athlete Telephone Rd. Did they release back to back years and that’s why they ended up in outlets?
4543FBAD-66C4-475F-B0B8-EDBFB15F850B.jpeg

They dropped in Feb or March of 2011... March 11th I believe

FTL, Champs and FNL haven't released. So I'm hoping they drop like the Air More Uptempo in 2020. There's no way this release was super limited.
That’s facts! I was able to grab the Freshwaters locally because the big stores dropped them. NO ONE around me got the Pennys. There was nowhere to go. I’m hoping the big stores get their shipments soon.
Out there playing touch butt for pennys.
I’m on the floor! Hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom