Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

This would be an expensive project.

Orlando+
Penny 1 - Orlando+.jpeg

I preferred the NYK cw over the OG because of the full White sole.
I'm torn.

I'd take these over the SS pairs though.

Dropped by a local spot and they basically confirmed they were getting the Homes but don’t know what was going on with the Orlandos. Stores shipments are all over the place and indeed very late! Here’s to hoping that these sneakers will be plentiful! I hope EVERYONE that wants them will be able to cop, especially with big box stores releasing as well!

Last edited:
Struck out on these. Reluctant to move on but I dont want to pay resell and there are a few more joints I plan on copping this year.

I can’t preach patience enough men size for the homes up on ftl I already cop but I’m waiting on Orlando’s not paying resell period most of us got plenty shoes a lot ds so y rush too pay resale on shoe u just going throw on top another pile u ain’t wearing right now anyway mens Orlando will hit ftl champs etc repeat don’t pay krazy resell after ftl drop bet them prices fall

Homes are instore only on FTL. That’s first week of school plus we start football practice that week. Not going to get off work intime to get them. Going to need some help lol

Back
Top Bottom