Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I wish we would get a proper collab. I’d love a Union LA x Air Penny 1 collab. Union always has great colorways
We don’t need anymore collabs of the Penny 1s when we can barely get any GR OG cws. That’s how we got into this mess in the first place. Horrible wish/idea IMO. The SS were your collab. Get those. Most of us in here just want the damn OGs. Don’t encourage Nikes bad behavior here. We don’t need that.

oh so y'all looking to buy in store now...
Screenshot_20220907_222210.jpg

good luck... 😂

oh so y'all looking to buy in store now...
Screenshot_20220907_222210.jpg

good luck... 😂
This. If these shops do in store drops only, you got no choice but to line up.

It all comes down to if/when FTL and/or FNL drops. It’ll also be hell if/when that happens, but that’s the only real way for the masses to cop at retail. Problem is when that drop happens, EVERYONE will be watching (resellers).

Still a Griffey drop in my eyes (aka Nike giving an eff you to fans of the OG most popular color way)

Don’t get me wrong, local shops dropping locally is still good overall, but does nothing for those that aren’t near any of these shops. Ain’t no one ooping a shoe after standing in line in 2022.

We don’t need anymore collabs of the Penny 1s when we can barely get any GR OG cws. That’s how we got into this mess in the first place. Horrible wish/idea IMO. The SS were your collab. Get those. Most of us in here just want the damn OGs. Don’t encourage Nikes bad behavior here. We don’t need that.
47C6865F-72DA-4E1E-95F3-4FC4725EDF69.jpeg

I can’t relate. Also, the SS collab was trash. The reason I said Union is because their materials and execution is usually a-1. Nike’s bad behavior is way worse than collaborating with other companies.. it starts with not making enough pairs of shoe they know people actually want.

You can’t even know for sure if you’ll be successful obtaining GRs these days.

This shee-ite is beyond ridiculous. Like … INSANELY 🤮

Had OGs, had plenty of retros. Now all the wankers, who don’t actually even care or know, are on these? 🤣

I still hold out some hope the stores will get a fair amount and I’ll either land at retail or at least not an insane resale price. If not … yeah, whatever. This stuff has gotten so absurd, even my massive level of OCD for what I “have” to have doesn’t even care anymore.

I have the money to buy all this stuff even at inflated resale prices, but I will not. Nike has made me start to just … not give an eff. $400-plus after tax, fees, and shipping. For Penny retros? Buh-bye.

This shee-ite is beyond ridiculous. Like … INSANELY 🤮

Had OGs, had plenty of retros. Now all the wankers, who don’t actually even care or know, are on these? 🤣

I still hold out some hope the stores will get a fair amount and I’ll either land at retail or at least not an insane resale price. If not … yeah, whatever. This stuff has gotten so absurd, even my massive level of OCD for what I “have” to have doesn’t even care anymore.

I have the money to buy all this stuff even at inflated resale prices, but I will not. Nike has made me start to just … not give an eff. $400-plus after tax, fees, and shipping. For Penny retros? Buh-bye.
I'm exactly at this point as well. All of the stuff you said. All of it.

So if it isn't the shipping issues or bots you'll have to fight, now it's the thieves too from a lack of security on Nike's part for being cheap.. Trying to secure a legit pair of Nike's is starting to feel like battling the Mortal Kombat tower..😂

Nike has pissed me off plenty over the years, but never as much as when they released the vactechs

I got the homes yesterday . Dope shoe but I’ll probably return it . To me there not that comfortable and my heel seems to come out the shoe if it isn’t tied tight.
Id rather put that money to other shoes.

Back
Top Bottom