Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I'm curious, why do people buy doubles of sneakers that they probably put on ice anyway? If you're not going to wear one pair often or at all, why buy 2? Just curious.
I did it for the Orlando's back in 2011, I wore my first pair often because I knew I have a backup. Just started wearing my double up last year and I'm glad I doubled up because I haven't scored on the 2022 pair.

Copped at Corporate this morning. Too old for fcfs now tho 😥. Wasn't too crazy fortunately.
BA21DA6B-1FBD-45B1-B609-E42685A0E9AB.jpeg

that's not me, that's the bot checkout channel, 😂
i am actually running for you and a few others in here, but im using the sku to pickup the product and not keywords due to so many different color Penny's releasing at the same time, i don't want to pickup the wrong product.
Add a 12 my brethren

Copped at Corporate this morning. Too old for fcfs now tho 😥. Wasn't too crazy fortunately.
BA21DA6B-1FBD-45B1-B609-E42685A0E9AB.jpeg
I know they usually have everyone line up at 9. This may be a weird question, but were people running to get in line? Lol

Just need one for me to rock, definitely my second favorite shoe ever. Beautiful. If no dice I understand but worth a shot lol

Back
Top Bottom