Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I know they usually have everyone line up at 9. This may be a weird question, but were people running to get in line? Lol
Complicated people started on the other side and walked in line a little before 9 and there was some drama-not ideal, but the employees took care of it. They made sure you got your personal size too.

Complicated people started on the other side and walked in line a little before 9 and there was some drama-not ideal, but the employees took care of it. They made sure you got your personal size too.

Smh I stopped by a little after 9 and saw like 15 people and kept it moving thinking my 13 was surely gone.

Og og og penny 1s :nthat:
4E96DA50-8398-41A9-B4BA-86C3970E0C28.jpeg

2nd wear today!

Heel slippage:
I laced them very tight and only had to relace the right shoe once and no heel slippage at all, so the shoes improved in that area in comparison to last week!

Comfort:
improved in comparison to last week, I felt the air max support more and it held up very well. No pain or sore feeling after roughly 100 minutes of practicing in them. I hope the insole will soften a bit more over the next couple of wears! I am not expecting a cloud walk feeling, but maybe close to the Kobe Protros.

Running, stopping, cutting:
I was on the same court as last week and the traction felt very good today., I did not slip once! The shoes also felt a bit lighter and thus I felt like all moves were faster and more under control, also direction changes felt good. Didn't do any sprints, so I need to do that during the next wears,

Quality:
My hopes came true, the leather softened a lot after the first wear and interestingly the tongue did too, thus I could stretch it out a lot and due lacing them extra tight, it did not move down a lot, just a tad bit below the two lacing holes at the top, but it was easy to pull it back up again. So a positive improvement in my opinion! Also I had about 6 ankle sprains in my right foot over the past 26 years, two of them being major ones, one required surgery and the other one took me about 4-5 months to get full movability back in my foot, so the upper ankle area is a bit wider on my right foot in comparison to my left and last week I felt the top part of the right shoe rubbing against my ankle. This week it was completely gone, which does speak for the shoe becoming softer and more in line with my foot/ ankle. So overall the entire material softening has had a very positive effect on all of the above!

Will write again next week!

2.jpg 1.jpg

Wow those things are choked down hard

Were your feet blue when you took them off?

Time to up your pairs of socks Ive never had to choke down a shoe I ball in like that thats crazy

I wear 2 to 3 pairs of socks when balling depending on the shoe if you gotta lacem that tight you need a different size or there just not made for your feet.

Wow those things are choked down hard

Were your feet blue when you took them off?

Time to up your pairs of socks Ive never had to choke down a shoe I ball in like that thats crazy

I wear 2 to 3 pairs of socks when balling depending on the shoe if you gotta lacem that tight you need a different size or there just not made for your feet.
Wearing 3 pair of socks is wild. He could just like a tight fit Or better fore foot protection I’ve had to tighten certain shoes more than others for sure

Dont get me wrong Im no Jason Terry wearing 7 pairs of socks

Predominantly I wear 2 pairs a regular no show under an elite pair 3 is rare but id do that b4 choking down that hard that shoes gonna be done in no time

The deformation after a few wears is crazy

Back
Top Bottom