Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

My monitor still don’t see them! Which is a good thing ultimately.

And as noted above, the monitors we use are from Discord sneaker related groups. Most will charge a monthly fee

My monitor still don’t see them! Which is a good thing ultimately.

And as noted above, the monitors we use are from Discord sneaker related groups. Most will charge a monthly fee

Thanks - send yours over when you can I’d like to partake!

Showing up on my CG monitor now too, when they werent showing over the weekend. No wonder the views jumped from around 100 the past few days to over 300 today.

1678904330101.png

Damn, I have MyChoice and could have kept it with the UPS, too late it's already shipped, It normally says smart post and I it didn't say it.
Well I was expecting the transfer to add a day or two, as it has before, but they were still delivered today.

SMH at myself....I literally last checked this thread a few hours before homie posted the link. Damn I hope there's another miracle restock. Glad majority of y'all was able to cop though

PXL_20230315_183610800.jpg

Super happy I got these, especially when I couldn't get 1 last year.
Believe it or not, but these are my favorite sneakers of all time. Yes, I chose these over Concords back in 95 when my parents took me to buy them for my Christmas gift. Now I get to buy them for my son when I was his age.
Also, they were shipped out from a store in Alabaster, Alabama. Production dates 09/28/22-12/02/22

Last edited:
I'm wondering for those that are still waiting for shipping confirmation from Saturday are stores that haven't received their shipment in. My bro ordered Saturday and it's still in process. He ordered yesterday and already got shipping confirmation. It's just very strange.

Back
Top Bottom