Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Been on a cop streak lately so held off on 2nd pair, but now realize that was a mistake because these are too dope. Fit just like other basketball retros I’ve gotten like ndestruckts, uptempos, etc. Little long but snug on the sides where I couldn’t go down from my tts 13.
A40AE73E-F432-47FA-98DD-10E7B647E2C1.jpeg

Pair just arrived. The production run is from 9/22 - 12/22 def new stock. Hopefully, it's a sign for things to come and the bot army doesn't box everyone out like it did the first time. I hope it's a wider release for these.

No need for pics from me, y'all got it handled. Glad to have my backup pair and put these to rest for good.

I feel like im the last one who didnt get shipped! Ordered Tues morn and Wednesday morn. Still pending. For anyone who got cancelled, how long after order did you see it with a cancelled status?

I feel like im the last one who didnt get shipped! Ordered Tues morn and Wednesday morn. Still pending. For anyone who got cancelled, how long after order did you see it with a cancelled status?

I didnt get a cancellation notice. I checked my order status and saw it. This is for the pairs I ordered on Wednesday.

I still have one order from Tuesday that hasnt shipped and still shows "in process" as the order status.

I’m glad to see NT fam eat.
I shot my boy the link but he hasn’t received his confirmation or cancellation email yet but I hope he wins as well.
We both copped locally but figured out we need to go .5 down. Just left my local outlet they had the Rattan pair for $120 I decided to attempt to try on a size 10 to see how they fit. No 10s sadly but I seen a 9.5. I said ehhh for 💩 and giggles let me see if I can fit 9.5 that might help me gauge how a 10 will fit.
Blew my mind that my foot was able to slide right in.
Now granted I was stationary for the most part, I took one step forward one step backwards but they didn’t horribly uncomfortable.

Nike has me in the twilight zone trying to figure out do I truly know my shoe size after all of these years 😵‍💫.

I’m glad to see NT fam eat.
I shot my boy the link but he hasn’t received his confirmation or cancellation email yet but I hope he wins as well.
We both copped locally but figured out we need to go .5 down. Just left my local outlet they had the Rattan pair for $120 I decided to attempt to try on a size 10 to see how they fit. No 10s sadly but I seen a 9.5. I said ehhh for 💩 and giggles let me see if I can fit 9.5 that might help me gauge how a 10 will fit.
Blew my mind that my foot was able to slide right in.
Now granted I was stationary for the most part, I took one step forward one step backwards but they didn’t horribly uncomfortable.

Nike has me in the twilight zone trying to figure out do I truly know my shoe size after all of these years 😵‍💫.
My boy thought he was 12.5-13 all his life. Major shoe head 100s of pairs. Went to Italy for work. Decided to switch it up a bit bought expensive Italian leather boots that they custom fit to your foot. They told him he was a 43.5. He didnt think anything of it at the time, he was in disbelief to find out thats a 10.5 🤣

Back
Top Bottom